- Create a wonderfully flavoursome tea with this Tea Maker from Eva Solo. With a modern and attractive design, this tea maker features a drip-free lip and a flip-up lid that opens automatically whenever the maker is tipped for pouring. Fill the glass flask with tannin-free tea leaves and leave to brew, insert filter and then pour. For faster tea, insert the leaves directly into the filter and fully depress the plunger after brewing and pour Crafted from 100% glass & neoprene, this tea maker includes a red neoprene cover to keep the tea warmer for longer.Key features: * Material: 100% glass & neoprene * Height: 18.5cm * Capacity: 1L * Red neoprene cover keeps the tea warmer for longer * Drip-free lip * Tip-up lid that automatically opens when poured * Dishwasher safe
- Similar itemThe Bodum Set of Two 5-oz. Bistro Espresso Mugs is an excellent choice for breakfast service or anytime use. The double-wall design of the glasses traps in heat or cold, keeping your beverage at the optimum temperature for longer. Sturdy borosilicate material provides countless uses, and the streamlined form eliminates sharp corners. The glasses have an integrated handle, and the mouth-blown construction makes each piece an elegant addition to your home service set. The glasses hold up to 5 ounces of your favorite beverage, so you can use them to create mixed coffee drink recipes that call for specific amounts of espresso. The mugs are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Best Used For: We enjoy using this set of espresso mugs for teatime as well as coffee service. The exceptional insulation of the double-wall glass also makes them a great choice for serving iced beverages, mousse or ice cream floats. Use the glasses to serve chilled fruit juices and shaved or crushed ice smoothies for a refreshing treat. Features: Double-wall design for exceptional insulation. Durable borosilicate glass is long-lasting. Streamlined form features no sharp edges or corners. Mouth-blown glass delivers an elegant look. Integrated handle for easy control. Perfect size for morning pick-me-up. Cleans quickly in the dishwasher. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Borosilicate Glass. Size: 2-pc. Size/Capacity: 5-oz.
- Similar itemEver wonder what Rachael Ray cooks when the cameras aren't rolling? Here she gives you an inside look into her kitchen for one full year. My Year in Meals offers intimate access to tasty dishes that will take you from breakfast to dinner. From the meals she whips up at a moment's notice to family feasts, and dishes inspired by her travels around the world, you can now enjoy twelve incredible months of Rachael's homemade favorites. Need something to get you out of bed in the morning? Try the Almond Custard Brioche Toast or Eastern Egg Sandwiches with Bacon. Looking to fire up that backyard barbecue? Try the Baby Back Ribs with Bourbon BBQ sauce. For something simple that will knock your guests' socks off, try Rachael's Egg Tagliatelle with Truffle Butter and Butternut Squash Risotto. Rachael even shares her husband John Cusimano's amazing cocktail recipes, guaranteeing that you'll never reach for store-bought Margarita mix again. To top it off, Rachael includes personal stories behind many of the dishes and her own never-before-seen photos of these culinary creations. In no time at all, you'll feel like you've stepped into her home for a change! A year of delicious food is only enhanced by a selection of equally tasty cocktails, and Rachael's husband, John Cusimano, is no stranger to the cocktail shaker. Now he's sharing his secrets with you. Whether shaken or stirred, straight up or on the rocks, with a cherry or a twist, John's creations—like his Strawberry Velvet featuring honey liqueur, strawberries, and lime—are always fresh, fun, and certain to make any gathering more memorable. With plenty of options for every occasion and season, such as the Pomegranate Margarita, the Halloween Fizz, and the Nod to Nog, these fabulous concoctions are the perfect complement to Rachael's year of great eating. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 384 pages.
- Similar itemInfuse tip top tea with this Tea Maker with Neoprene Cover fron Eva Solo. Created for everyday tea lovers, this has a high degree of functionability with an exclusive Danish design. Simply spoon your chosen tea leaves into the glass flask which will be filtered through pouring, leaving you with the perfectly brewed tea. You can put your trust when pouring, this tea maker features a drip free lip that manages to catch every last drop of liquid that would usually make a mess on the table. Complete with a flip-top lid that automatically opens for easy pouring finished with a snug zip fasten insulating cover that will keep your tea hot. GG. Eva Solo Tea Maker with Neoprene Cover Black. Capacity 1 litre. Drip free lip. Automatic opening lid. Zip fasten insulating neoprane cover. Eva Solo branded.
- Similar itemThe Canteen Double Wall Glasses keep hot drinks hot without burning fingers and cold drinks cold without messy condensation, making them the ideal vessels for every beverage, from cocktails to cocoa. So you’ll only need to buy one type of glass for your home! Individually mouth-blown by expert artisans, Bodum’s proprietary Double Wall Glasses feature two walls of borosilicate glass, creating a highly effective layer of insulation. Features: Canteen collection. Double wall. Size: Large. Perfect for serving ice cream and soups. Silicone valve at base allows for changes in pressure. Dishwasher, microwave safe and oven safe (up to 350°F/176°C) Product Details: Material: Glass. Microwave Safe: Yes. Dishwasher Safe: Yes. Dimensions: Cup/Mug: 5.63" H x 3.75" W x 3.75" D. Overall Product Weight: 1.2lbs.
- Similar itemA cascade of sweetness awaits you with a '50s-style fondue fountain. Use for a variety of chocolates and sauces and get creative with your dipping delectables: strawberries, graham crackers, bacon, popcorn, marshmallows and more! Brand: Nostalgia Electrics. Style Name: Nostalgia Electrics Chocolate Fondue Fountain. Style Number: 691197. 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 8 3/4"; Holds up to 8 oz; BPA-free plastic/stainless steel; Hand wash cold; By Nostalgia Electrics; imported
- Similar itemIced tea takes the fast route with this Takeya 66-oz. Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker that chills freshly brewed hot tea in just seconds. This easy-to-use iced tea maker is shockingly simple. Just brew your favorite tea, including flowering, teabag and loose-leaf varieties, and add ice cubes to the chilling pitcher before pouring hot tea into the tea maker. After a few seconds, your tea is chilled and ready to serve in tall glasses of ice on a hot summer day. This design features durable food-safe, BPA-free ArcaGlass construction that withstands brew after brew and is resistant to stains and odors. It has an airtight twist top lid that helps to seal in coldness for optimal chilling of your tea inside, and an on-board infuser so you may add lemon, berry or other flavors to your tea with ease. A large handle and pouring spout makes it easy to serve. Best Used For: We love using this iced tea maker for sweet Southern iced tea served in tall glasses with a wedge of lemon, but we also love it for adding an icy chill to other favorite teas, including green tea and oolong. Features: Makes iced tea from hot tea in just seconds. Made with BPA-free ArcaGlass for lasting use. Can be used for brewing loose leaf, flowering and teabag-type teas. Rotating infuser. Comes with chilling pitcher that holds 66 ounces. Capacity: 66-oz. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Origin: Japan.
- Similar itemThe Set of 2 CHEFS Soup Bowls and Sandwich Plates are an attractive, convenient way to serve a hot breakfast or lunch dish paired with a cool one. The possibilities are endless for serving perfect pairings like cake and ice cream, oatmeal and toast, a French dip sandwich and au jus, and, of course, tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. The soup bowls and sandwich plates can go in the oven, microwave, refrigerator or freezer, so your dishes will always be at the perfect temperature. We love these dishes for entertaining--the CHEFS soup bowls and sandwich plates have a fun retro look that's great for parties. The pristine white color complements any style of servingware. The durable, restaurant-quality set uses fully vitrified porcelain that will resist stains and odors. The large bowls hold 18 ounces and fit snugly onto the 13.5 x 6.75-inch plates for carrying convenience. They're dishwasher safe, and when not in use, they stack for easy storage. Set Includes: 2 bowls. 2 plates. Features: Generous 18-ounce bowls fit into wells on the 13.5 x 6.75-inch plates. Durable restaurant quality for regular use. Vitrified white porcelain resists stains and odors. Versatile pieces are oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Soup and sandwich set pieces stack for storing. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Glazed Porcelain. Size/Capacity: Set of 2.
- Similar itemCombining your favorite muffin or cupcake flavors is now a quick and simple task thanks to the Mrs. Fields 12-ct. Nonstick Half-N-Half Cupcake Pan. This pan allows you to create any combination of your favorite cupcake or muffin flavors, such as vanilla and chocolate, strawberry and coconut or lemon and orange. You can also use the pan to create different types of muffins, such as muffins with walnuts on one side and chocolate chips on the other. Without the divider, this bakeware operates just like a traditional cupcake pan, so pull it out of the cupboard whenever you want to make your children's favorite single-flavored delights too. The durable plastic insert splits each mold into two even sides, making this pan ideal for use on days when your kids can't seem to agree on one flavor. The pan has a nonstick coating, so each cupcake or muffin you make will release quickly and easily even if you don't use liners. The pan and plastic divider are dishwasher safe to ensure easy cleaning, and its carbon steel material makes it durable, so you'll have this fun, versatile pan for many years. Best Used For: Bring the flavor of your favorite black-and-white cookies to life with this innovative cupcake pan. Add excitement to your next dessert buffet with cupcakes made with unique flavor combinations. Try half lemon and half strawberry cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting, half chocolate and half coffee with a luscious mocha buttercream frosting, or half banana and half chocolate with a delicious peanut-flavored topping. Features: Makes multiple varieties of cupcakes in one pan to satisfy a variety of tastes. Carbon-steel material delivers even cooking results and optimal browning. Nonstick coating releases cupcakes and muffins easily. Dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning. Capacity: 12-c. Cleaning & Care: Hand Wash. Height: 1.33-in. Length: 16-in. Material: Carbon Steel. Origin: China. Width: 10.17-in.