Hey, it's Sophia! Sorry about the flower explosion up top, I thought it would look better. Anyways, onto the tip!
♥Tape or Nail strips from the Sally Hansen hard as nails french manicure cut like shone in the first 3 pictures
♥Nail polish colors of your choice
1. Paint all of your nail strips (4 different colors) and let them dry overnight, or until completely dry.
2. Paint all of your nails the color of your choice.
3. On your accent nail, lay the strips in a herringbone pattern as shone in the pictures above.
4. Press down on them and remove the excess with your cuticle scissors.
5.Apply a top coat to let dry.
6. Enjoy your fabulous herringbone manicure!
***Credit to thebeautydepartment.com