- Similar itemAs office appropriate as it is opulent-affair ready, Stella McCartney strikes the perfect balance between formal refinement and femme-fatale fortitude. In timeless black and white, this tweed pencil skirt is a polished addition that will sit flawlessly next to silk blouses and courageously low tanks. Back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Slit at the back. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA classic silhouette with a ladylike quirk, Gucci give us a pair of high-shine heroes. Flawless in patent black leather, subtle cut-out detail and a darling bow infiltrate this pointed heel with femme finesse. Pointed toe. Leather insole, sole. Upper: Calf leather. 90mm-3.5" heel.
- Similar itemBlack silk blend collarless boxy blazer from Alexander McQueen featuring a single front button fastening, wide curved lapels, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, stitched darting at the bodice, two welted pockets to the front and a central rear vent.
- Sterling silver/faceted black onyx/diamonds. Imported. Diamonds:05 ct. T.w. 10 X 10mm. Post back. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced. All gemstone carat weights (ct. T.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care.
- Similar itemTurquoise and black tweed pencil skirt woven with iridescent navy thread from Lanvin. Raw edged trim. Exposed zip down back. Darts for shaping. Interior grosgrain waistband. Unlined. Luxury specialist dry clean only.
- Similar itemValentinoPeep-Toe Lace Bow Pump, PinkDetailsSheer lace with mesh backing and satin trim.Peep toe topped with signature Valentino lace bow.Leather footbed and sole.4 3/4" satin covered heel.1" platform; 3 3/4" equiv.3 3/4" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Woven tweed cropped blazer. Metallic thread throughout. Collarless. Open front. Chain-link trim at front slip pockets. Tonal top stitching and panel seaming. Fully lined.
- Faceted blue topaz earrings, set in sterling silver with beaded detail. Imported. Sterling silver/blue topaz. 0.3" X 0.3" 14K gold post back. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Akris puntoTweed Neoprene-Waist Pencil SkirtDetailsAkris Punto tweed pencil skirt.Neoprene waistband.Back center vent.Slim high-waist silhouette.Acrylic/wool/polyester tweed.Polyester neoprene.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.