Shop this look
- The combination of modern, sleek framework and plush nubuck cushions creates a modern spin on a classic lounge chair. Neutral camel and driftwood brown evoke a natural, coastal palette that's pleasing and peaceful in any environment. 29 inches high x 27.75 inches wide x 34.75 inches deep. Constructed from oak. Finished in drifted brown. Upholstered in nubuck camel suede leather. Lower seat height.
- Similar itemSometimes, good design is about what's not there. The Chicago series takes advantage of negative space, creating smart, elegant storage. The Lowboy dazzles with two large storage shelves and powder-coated tubular steel legs. Available in maple, graphite-on-oak and cherry. Powder-coated steel uprights Cherry: Cherry veneer Graphite on Oak: Stained white oak veneer Maple: Maple veneer.
- Similar itemThis is the stunning sofa you’ve been hunting for. The vintage Owen leather couch combines a button tufted back and raised sides with three gorgeous leather bound cushions for the perfect balance of hip and retro. We love the high arm design that lets you sink deep down into the sleek cushions below. 28 inches high x 85 inches wide x 34 inches deep. Constructed from leather and wood; 8 way hand tie on wood frame; foam core with down wrap seat. Distressed top grain leather. Button tufted back featuring a very deep seat; additional throw pillows recommended for added comfort. Dark stained wood feet.
- Similar itemThe Free Range Side Table by Blu Dot combines classic styling with minimalist style. Walnut legs gracefully capture a round marble top, while a brass accented steel, black frame performs the heavy lifting. The sleek silhouette of the Free Range Side Table will add a dash of drama to your modern living room or bedroom. Also available as a Coffee Table.
- This warm, white leather armchair is wonderfully whimsical. The high back of the chair is topped with an ivory arch, enfolding guests in luxury. Dark walnut framework contrasts with the light-colored leather for a neutral accent to a modern, glamorous decor. 53.5 inches high x 29 inches wide x 32.5 inches deep. Seat height: 20.5 inches; Arm height: 23 inches. Constructed from oak; Finished in walnut. Upholstered in ivory cowhide leather; Web support, Dacron wrapped foam. Features a canopy back.
- Find Sofas at Target.com! Enjoy luxurious Italian leather for years to come with this Penkridge sectional The sectional features a solid wood frame with no-sag sinuous spring construction and top grain leather seating Color: Burgandian Wine.
- Similar itemModern shelving... Cafeteria style. What better way to showcase your Vonnegut collection alongside your beloved knick-knacks than the SHILF modular shelving system. Combine steel components as you see fit without tools or hardware. Your collection will be the talk of the town. Available in white, ivory or matte black powder-coat. The second of four pre-configured options, Version 2.0 gives you three shelves and tons of space for all your storage needs. Powder-coated steel. Molded plastic glides on foot blocks for flooring protection. Measures 47"w x 40"h x 15"d.
- Similar itemModern shelving... Cafeteria style. What better way to showcase your Vonnegut collection alongside your beloved knick-knacks than the SHILF modular shelving system. Combine steel components as you see fit without tools or hardware. Your collection will be the talk of the town. Available in white, ivory or matte black powder-coat. The first of four pre-configured options, Version 1.0 gives you a longer frame and shorter height for your storage needs. Powder-coated steel. Molded plastic glides on foot blocks for flooring protection. Measures 81"w x 40"h x 15"d.
- The most beautiful feature of this opulent, white marble end table is its versatility. A streamlined base of antique gold legs with intersecting supports contrasts with the solid, white honed marble tabletop. The circular surface has ample space for refreshments or showpieces. An artistic accent wherever it's needed, this table could serve as a glamorous nightstand or an intimate coffee table in a cozy sitting area. 26.5 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Constructed from brass and marble. Finished in antique gold and polished white marble. Also use as nightstand, coffee table, drink table. Perfect for smaller spaces.
- The Shell Chair is developed out of Michael Dreebens ongoing interest in traditional craft practices in North India - in this case saddle making. Exquisitely made saddles have been produced in India for centuries, and although some horse culture persists, it's waning as India becomes more technologically developed. The Shell Chairs attempt to incentivize this skilled trade by providing these artisans with a new market for their craft, and hopefully encouraging them to pass it on to younger generations. The shape of the chair is an homage to Scandinavian design of the mid-twentieth century and embraces some of its core values: it's clean of line and is intended to emphasize the leather forming and stitching, it's deeply comfortable, and it's durable – like the saddles it's derived from, it's crafted from thick, top-grain leather, and with reasonable care, will last for decades. Frame: Soaped Oak. Leather: Premium brown saddle leather
- Similar itemCrafted of durable,premium top-grain Italian leather that is both soft and supple,this 'Richfield' set provides both comfort and class with its sophisticated nail-head trim and flirtatiously curved armrests. This set boasts a rich two-tone finish.
- Similar itemCelebrated British furniture designer John Reeves mixes modern, natural and sustainable elements into imaginative and durable pieces. The smooth curves of this low-slung lounger were inspired by French bergere slipper chairs - intricately-carved seats designed for comfort and convenience. Traditional cabriole front legs are reinterpreted with a lacquered finish that nods to mid-century modern style. Woven rattan back and seat with handcarved oak wood frame. Natural finish Lacquered cabriole front legs. Wipe with dry cloth Imported
- Similar itemDesigned by Giulio Cappellini, the Bong is a round coffee or side table that is made of a matte-finished fiberglass. The beautiful piece is almost a perfect sphere�the bottom is slightly truncated so that it rests flat on the floor, and the top is cut to create a flat surface for a stack of magazines, a cocktail, or�in a pinch�a place to sit. Available in a variety of colors, the Bong is an occasional table that mimics sculpture; it looks just as purposeful as an accent as it does when in use as a functional table.