--Heaven Can Wait, We The Kings
I was tagged (yay!!) for the template tag and set description tag so I’m gonna be cool and do both!!
OK, so I do really, really love feather earrings! I have quite a few and I probably wear those more them my other earrings. And that dream catcher ring…yeah I want it haha. The dress is my favorite because I have one kinda like it but it’s in a different color. It’s still a pretty cute dress.
Side note: Doesn’t really count as a favorite but I don’t really wear makeup but if it’s like a special occasion (dance, formal, etc) then I wear a bit of eyeshadow :)
Ok, now the other tag thingy:
Friends on Polyvore who you know in real life:
@luxecouture [bestie and twin (not really twins but we like to think so)] :))
Friends on Polyvore who you don't know in real life/Users whose sets I like:
@istylista @state-of-grace-avenue @niniwa @rainie-minnie @tendance04 @miizz-starburst @bittersweet89 @miss-raspberry-92 @jenniflore @vienneserunway @ari-santa-cruz @hijabikebabi @limabean-347 @aldanamosciaro @armband @the-clary-project @lovelyocean @anasofiamachado @anamoreiratorres
1. Can you remember your last dream?
I think it had something to deal with The Host and One Direction
2. 3 places you'd like to go on vacation?
The UK, LA, and Hawaii (OH and Australia)
3. Do you like chocolate?
Chocolate? Did you just say chocolate?? I love chocolate haha
4. Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why?
Probably eyes. It’s nice how they can twinkle when smiling. They can tell a lot about a person too!
5. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
I like both but probably rainy days more. I don’t know, sometimes I like watching the rain fall or go outside and watch while reading. Don’t get me wrong, snowy days are awesome but we don’t get great snow where I live…
6. Which is your favorite four legged creature?
Honestly, dogs. Common answer but I love dogs. And cats.
7. Do you like spicy food?
8. Do you remember your favorite teacher?
Yep. I have a couple though
9. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic.
I read books more than comics and magazines, though I like all of them. I can’t really narrow down a favorite book though, that’s a bit tough. But a few that I really like is The Host, Hunger Games Trilogy (especially Catching Fire), The Great Gatsby, To Kill a Mockingbird, Unwind, and Harry Potter series.
10. Tell me about the last movie you watched.
The last movie I saw was Looper. It was very, very good. Bruce Willis is awesome; I watch a lot of his movies. And Joseph Gordon-Levitt is perfect. I love him <3
11. Tell me about your favorite music/band.
One Direction (of course)! I’m going to try not to fangirl but they are just so incredible. Their voices are beautiful, they all have a great sense of humor, and they’re very sweet guys. I think they are talented and I love them. They’re great haha. But I also like a variety of other music, mostly alternative, punk, singer/songwriter, some pop and stuff like that. My music library is all over the place so I just listen to about anything. :))
12. 3 favorite foods?
I just like food so it’s going to be hard to narrow down hahaha. Um BACON, sweets(cake, pies, ice cream, candy, etc – I have an extreme sweet tooth), and chicken
13. Do you like to shop?
14. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Usually early. Better to be early than late.
15. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Yeah, I really am xD
16. What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
I told a crush that I liked him but that’s another story. I think it’s harder to tell someone you don’t love them. Because, I mean, you just crushed their feelings and that hurts. But it’s better to be honest and not lead them on. Honesty is good but sometimes it can hurt.
17. What’s your middle name?
It’s kinda weird… It starts with a C, though.
18. How big is your bed?
Queen. I like big beds because I’m a bit of a bed hog haha
19. What music are you listening to right now?
City and Colour.
20. Who was the last person you hugged?
Me mum xP
21. How is the weather right now?
22. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
Definitely! I was kind of a goofball…well, I still am but I think I’m a much cooler nerd hahaha
23. Favorite fruit?
Watermelon. I could eat tons of it haha.
24. Do you have a collection of anything?
1D stuff (not much but there’s a bit), music, teddy bears, keychains of places I have been.
25. Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
Yeah and he was my second crush…but I didn’t tell him and we don’t talk as much as we used to. My crush over him didn’t last long though but that’s okay :))
26. Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
I did once tell that to my first big crush. It took a lot and it was very nerve-racking but once I started saying it, all of it just came out like word vomit (Mean Girls reference haha). He only liked me as a friend though. Just waiting for Mr. Awesome *cough* any of the members from 1D *cough* :)
27. Do you consider yourself popular?
No but there isn’t really any “popular” in college. But I’d say I have a lot of good friends :))
28. Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
Trombone Blood Brothers and Sisters Ritual….just kidding, no.
29. Would you ever date someone older than you? Younger than you?
I wouldn't mind dating someone younger by like a few months, maybe one year but definitely older.
30. Have you ever been on a diet?
31. Have you ever gotten detention?
32. Do you usually prefer books or movies?
Books!!! But I do really enjoy movies!
33. Have you ever written a love letter?
No…I don’t think I could. I don’t think I’m that good with words but I would love to receive one haha
34. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl. Mornings are evil…
35. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
If I saw one, I would.
36. Celebrity role models?
Emma Stone, Ellen Page, Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, Hailey Williams, P!nk, Ellen DeGeneres, Carey Mulligan, Rachel McAdams, and more that I can’t think of right now
37. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
One of the members of 1D would be nice haha. That or my bestie, Taylor
38. How many piercing do you have?
Just one on each ear. I don’t think I could get another piercing...
39. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
Longest crush lasted for about 2 years. He was my first crush too. Told him I liked him and he only liked me as a friend but I still liked him of course. We were friends too but it wasn’t awkward, I don’t think. But we hanged out with different people so we haven’t talked in a long time, since like the end of junior year…
40. What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
I can’t remember. I don’t think anyone has. Not that I know of though.
41. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Usually it’s my chill attitude and sense of humor that I get complimented on but the biggest one is that I have a great smile, though I don’t really think so haha
42. What does your username mean?
The beginning letters of each word in my username are the letters of my initials, and I just wanted something a little fun haha
43. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
A couple of my friends and I prank called my best friend’s boyfriend. That was a long time ago though haha
44. Do you smoke?
No and I don’t plan to.
45. Have you ever been drunk?
46. Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yeah, I get emotional at times. Doesn’t matter if it’s a book, movie, or a song.
47. Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, I have to use a certain kind for my hair
48. Do you always smile for pictures?
For the most part, yes. Though some picture look awkward if I do smile because my eyes crinkle a lot when I smile haha