- Leather covered studs and printed haircalf lend subtle edge to this structured Loeffler Randall handbag. Rolled handles. A push lock opens to a print lined interior with 3 pockets. Jet hardware. Dust bag included. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from Brazil. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 31oz / 0.88kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 9.5in / 24cm Length: 10in / 25.5cm Depth: 3in / 7.5cm Strap drop: 4in / 10cm Handle drop: 23in / 58.5cm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikBembo Leather Suede Knee Boot, BlackDetailsManolo Blahnik remakes a classic, adding a chic suede cuff to the beloved riding boot.Calfskin upper with suede cuff.Square toe.17"H shaft; 14" circumference.Leather lining and insole.Leather outsole with rubber inset.1 3/4" stacked heel.Pull-on style."Bembo" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemJoan VassFront-Seam Ponte Leggings, Petite DetailsWith slimming and flattering proportions, our exclusive Joan Vass leggings give you ample possibilities.Stretch ponte.Long seams down center and bias seams on side for slim look.Stretch waistband. Tapered legs; straight hem at ankle.Pull-on style.Modal/nylon/spandex; dry clean.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Made in Italy from ultra-soft camel hair, this lightweight biker jacket features an asymmetrical full-zip front and supple leather trim. Stand collar with a two-snap closure. Asymmetrical full-zip front. Long sleeves with a leather-trimmed zip vent at each cuff. Quilted leather elbow and shoulder patches. Leather-trimmed zip pockets at the waist. Buckled leather tab at each side. Even-sewn hem. Fully lined. 20½" length. Shell: 100% camel hair. Trim: 100% lambskin. Lining: 100% silk. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemEquestrian style riding boot made in polished vegetable tanned leather. Slim brass buckle straps. Smooth polished veg leather upperLeather linedLeather outsoleGoodyear welt constructionMade in SpainSize and Fit16 1/2" shaft height15" shaft circumference1" heel
- Similar itemMulticolored leather patchwork moto jacket from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a high standing collar, a press stud fastening, front zipped pockets, long sleeves, an asymmetric front zip fastening, front slits and double zipped vents to the rear.
- Similar itemBlanc white pony hair clutch from Lanvin featuring a dyed zebra pattern in the front, a black textured leather back, and a full zip top closure. Has full lining, an interior slip pocket, and a snake chain wristlet strap. Measures approx. 7" H x 10" W.
- Similar itemPerfect to wear to work and equally chic after hours, these comfortable and versatile Eileen Fisher Petites leggings pair beautifully under everything from chunky knits and loose-fitting dresses. Rayon/Lycra® Machine wash. Made in USA of imported materials. Covered elasticized waistband. Slim silhouette, cropped.
- Salvatore FerragamoMarlene Lock Story Zebra-Print Tote Bag, CacaoDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo zebra-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) satchel.Leather trim and golden hardware.Tote handles with hanging covered key; 6 1/2" drop.Open top with flap tab and Gancini flip lock.Detachable center zip compartment divides interior.Super soft black leather lining.9 1/4"H x 12"W x 5"D; weighs 2lbs 8oz."Marlene" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).