- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemA slouchy L.A.M.B. tote rendered in leopard print haircalf. The top zip opens to a lined interior with 1 zip pocket and 2 patch pockets. Rolled handles. Leather trim. Polished hardware. Dust bag included. Fur: Dyed haircalf (cow), from China. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 35oz / 0.99kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 13.75in / 35cm Length: 16.25in / 41cm Depth: 9.5in / 24cm Handle drop: 6.75in / 17cm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemA graphic take on a classic: Our Macey Vest is a cozy, quilted puffer to layer on during the cooler months. Done in pony-inspired polka dots and chevron-stitched trims, it’s fun yet polished and perfectly fitted, with roomy pockets and shiny domed buttons. It adds instant warmth and an unexpected touch of animal print to your wardrobe. Polyester. Fitted. Crewneck. Sleeveless. Zipper closure at center front. 23" (57.7 cm) in length.
- Similar itemJeans by James Jeans. Made from a stretch cotton denim. Stretch added for comfort and fit. Mid-blue wash with light fading and distressing. Buttoned top and concealed fly fastening. Five pocket styling. Flattering back yoke. Turn-up hem. Low-rise, slim boyfriend fit
- CJ by Cookie JohnsonGlory Slim Boyfriend Jackson JeansDetailsFaded light indigo wash denim with ripped and distressed detail.Five pocket style; logo stitching on back right pocket.urbanSlim fit. Button/zip fly; belt loops.Ankle length.Rolled hem. Cotton/polyester/spandex.Machine wash. Made in USA.Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, short sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Shell 1: 100% poly. Faux Fur Shell 2: 69% modacrylic 18% acrylic 13% poly. Dry clean only. Zip front closure. Zippered front pockets. Quilted top stitching. Reversible. Can be worn either with the faux fur on the inside, as lining, or on the outside.
- Similar itemThe season’s abstract answer to animal print: pony-inspired polka dots. Our Kerrington Shopper is a durable, water-resistant design with leather trim. The roomy interior features a zippered pocket for small essentials. It’s a classic work or weekend carryall that’s also ideal for travel and days on the go. Printed grainy vinyl. Interior hanging zipper pocket. Flat leather shoulder strap with 9" (22 cm) drop. Height: 11" (27 cm) Length: 15" (37 cm) Drop: 6" (15 cm)
- Charles JourdanDee Pebbled Leather East-West Tote Bag, RedDetailsCharles Jourdan pebbled leather tote with golden hardware.Contrast handles and shoulder strap.Rolled top handles with 12 1/4" drop.Removable shoulder strap with 20 1/2" adjustable drop.Flap top with turn-lock and zip closure.Interior, logo print lining; two zip, one snap and two open pockets.Exterior, back zip pocket.12 1/4"H x 18 1/2"L x 8"D; bag weighs 3 lbs. 3 oz."Dee" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.