***Top set on October 20, 2012***
October 14, 2012
PLEASE LIKE THE SETS IN THIS COLLECTION: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1944487. THANKS!
Song of the day: I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
Jacket, vest, short, shoes, and bag from @sheinsidecom. Go check out their website at www.sheinside.com!
1) Okay when I heard the 30 second preview of this song I was like "eh" again. But then when I heard the full song I liked it! So, okay, I'll give that one to Taylor. And fine. "Red" is starting to grow on me. But "Begin Again" is still my favorite.
2) I re-watched "The Hunger Games" yesterday. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THAT MOVIE.
3) So I've been doing a bit of shopping lately, which is the funnest thing in the world since I never go shopping. But last weekend, my mom bought me these gorgeous platform wedges from Madewell like this http://www.madewell.com/AST/Navigation/Sale/AllProducts/PRDOVR~64520/99102823548/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~0~~20+17+4294966699~15~~~~~~~/64520.jsp but in black and tan. Don't worry I only ever buy things on sale so they were so NOT that expensive (they were on sale plus there was like an additional percent off for Columbus Day). And I wore them on Friday cause I had a dinner party and they were so comfortable and fab. She also got me these adorable snakeskin peeptoe skimmers (also on sale) that actually make my wide feet look skinny, which is a miracle, people. And then two amazing striped sweaters for winter (Madewell has the BEST sweaters, guys). So, shout out to my mom for being the awesomest person ever.
3) And then I bought myself the most gorgeous Chanel-esque jacket from Forever 21 (actually I bought it with @london-rose's money lol) and it's so classy, I'm absolutely in love with it.
4) Okay. I'm gonna stop now. But I thought I'd share a little taste of my recent shopping adventures with you lovely fashionistas.
5) And my school's French exchange students are coming in less than a week!!! And I don't have one (so sad), but my best friend does so she's letting me share hers, and we're gonna go to the city and take her apple picking, and it's gonna be so fun! Now, tell me, what else should we take her to see/do? I figure there are a lot of Americans here who might be able to help me, or at least, people from all over the world who'd tell me what they might like to do here in the US, so feel free to give me some advice in your comments! =)
6) Okay. I really need to go now. Bye! xx