- Similar itemBlack leather ballerinas from Alexander McQueen featuring a round toe, a gold-tone signature skull detail to the front and a brown slim sole.
- Acne Studios black shearling-lined leather Velocite oversize moto jacket. Convertible notched lapels, buckle-belted collar, angled zip pockets, leather buckle belt with hidden snap keeper, self belt loops, double buckle-belt tabs at cuffs, shoulder yoke at back, silvertone hardware. Asymmetric two-way zip-front closure. Available in Black. Leather/dyed shearling. Specialty care. Imported; shearling country of origin: Turkey.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: gabardine wool, fluorescent, solid color, high waisted, embroidered detailing, logo detail, button closing, zip, multipockets, gabardine wool. Measurements: Width at end: 11.7 inches.
- Similar itemTweed. Solid color. High waisted. Zip. Two front pockets. Fringe. Composition: 100% Cotton. Measurements: Width at end: 7.8 Inches.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSkull-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GoldenDetailsSilver metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina.Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp.Slip-on style.1/4" flat heel.Leather lining.Rubber sole.Made in Spain.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Acne Studios navy shearling-lined leather Velocite oversize moto jacket. Convertible notched lapels, buckle-belted collar, angled zip pockets, leather buckle belt with hidden snap keeper, self belt loops, double buckle-belt tabs at cuffs, shoulder yoke at back, silvertone hardware. Asymmetric two-way zip-front closure. Available in Navy. Leather/dyed shearling. Specialty care. Imported; shearling country of origin: Turkey.
- TOMSMoroccan Cutout Ballerina FlatDetailsTOMS suede ballet flat.Moroccan motif cutouts.Pleated round toe.Back stitched logo patch.Cushioned leather insole.Rubber/textile sole.Flat heel.Imported.Please note: TOMS Ballerina flats are designed to run true to industry standards and are available in medium width only. For many of our returning customers, we recommend ordering a smaller size, as these styles are noticeably longer than our classic sizing.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: low waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, side slit hemline, small studs, logo appliqués, two rear pockets, plain weave, stretch, solid color.
- Similar itemBlack lambskin oversized 'Velocite' aviator jacket from Acne featuring exposed stone shearling at collar, cuffs and hem, full length sleeves with buckle fastening straps, two zip fastening pockets, a buckle fastening belt at hem and a double fastening asymmetric zip front.