- Similar itemPerfect for a family gathering or weekend lunch date, this lovely off-white maxi dress features an allover global-inspired print and a stripe and polka dot pattern at the hem in a colbalt-hue. Finished with a V-cut neck, two side slits, and adjustable straps, this gorgeous frock pairs well with a wide sunhat and stacked wedges. Partially lined. Side zipper closure. 100% Polyester. 30\" bust. 26\" waist. 58\" length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small
- Similar itemMaking your grand entrance? All eyes will be on you with this hypnotic look by Taylor Says. The Lookie showcases a heart pounding red suede leather joined with shimmering stones, 6 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform. Literally capture your onlookers gaze with the ascending eye print on the leather sole. The bright yellow background and pop of green pairs perfectly for an unforgettable look. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. red.
- Similar itemTory BurchFleming Quilted Napa Flap BagDetailsDesigner About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- When you saw the classic vintage look of this navy blue frock by Tatyana, you knew you had to have it in your wardrobe! This button-front frock boasts structured bodice seams, an angled bust line layered atop the white, V-neck collar, and adjustable shoulder straps that affix in the back with a white button. This dress' flexible fabric flows in charming wave pleats down the midi A-line skirt, which also features two hip pockets and loops for the optional fabric-wrapped waist belt. You have a hunch that this fully lined frock would look beautiful when paired with the perfect event - and wed add that youd also feel extraordinary! Rockabilly, Vintage Inspired, 50s, Nautical, Americana Long Sleeveless A-line Sense of Tasteful Dress in Navy by Tatyana in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets, Belted for Casual, Sundress occasions.
- Similar itemWe're bringing back the California Gold Rush, starting with this purse. It has a gold shoulder chain, gold lock hardware, quilted faux leather shell, interior pockets, and flap and snap closure. Fully lined. It's just the right amount of flash-- perfect for party time or to dress up boyfriend jeans. Synthetic Material. 8.5"/21.5cm height. 6.5"/16.5cm depth. 9"/23cm width. Imported.
- Similar itemLook cute and stylish at your next summer get together with this dress from Nine West. Featuring a scoop neckline, a pleated skirt and an oversized belt, pair this dress with wedges for ultimate style. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Back zipper closure. Pleated skirt. Included belt. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size 6: 38" Viscose/nylon/polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemCharming and retro, this dusty blue satin-like dress features a mustard and white dotted teardrop 60’s-inspired pattern. Perfected in a fit-and-flare silhouette with box pleats at the skirt and hidden side pockets, this gorgeous frock pairs well with vintage pumps or wedges for a darling look. Fully lined. By Dear Creatures. Shell: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Cotton. Imported. 33” bust. 26” waist. 36.5” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- With a heel as high as heaven, Prada's strappy peep-toe pumps are Italian design at it's finest. Suede upper. Almond peep toe. Cut our design at vamp. Adjustable bucklestrap with elastic gussets at ankle; Singleback strap. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¾'' Suede front platform. 5¼'' Suede covered block heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Rebecca Minkoff CollectionQuilted Affair Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsRebecca Minkoff quilted leather shoulder bag.Chain link strap with 12" drop.Envelope flap top with snap closure.Inside, splatter print fabric lining; two open pockets.6 1/2"H x 11"W x 3"D.Bag weighs 1 lb. 8 oz. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.