- Elevate your wardrobe with this polished, menswear-inspired jacket from MICHAEL Michael Kors®. Notched lapel. Welt pocket at left chest. Seamed hand pockets maintain a sleek silhouette. One-button closure. Ruched three-quarter length sleeves. Vented back hem. Shell: 67% polyester, 29% rayon, 4% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 28 in. Chest Measurement: 36 in. Sleeve Length: 27 in.
- Similar itemGauzy, ultra lightweight striped tank with a single patch pocket. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Patch pocket at chest. Center back seam. Curved hem. Loose, relaxed fit. Color: Dark Grey/Navy. 85% rayon, 15% flax. Made in the USA.
- Ruthie DavisZendaya Croc-Print Platform SandalDetailsRuthie Davis crocodile-print leather cage sandal. 5 1/2" covered heel, 2" platform; 3 1/2" equiv. Caged vamp with cutout sides. Back zip for ease of dress. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Zendaya" is made in Italy. Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Exclusive to Shopbop. Compact whiskering flows into hazy fading on these 5 pocket skinny jeans, and shredded holes and worn spots contribute to the well worn look. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8in / 20cm Inseam: 29in / 74cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Similar itemThis women's tank top celebrates the la trainer, a legendary running shoe that made its debut at the 1984 games. The heritage sport style has a racer back and yarn-dyed stripes. An oversize, varsity-style "84" appliqué is stitched on using satin embroidery; the "la trainer" wording and adidas graphic are done in a flat rubber print. Scoop neck. Racer back. Allover yarn-dyed stripes. Rubber print "la trainer," trefoil and adidas wordmark on front. Brushed-back faux-leather "84" on front. 100% Cotton single jersey. Imported.
- Similar itemWho needs a boyfriend when you have this amazing blazer? Crisp, black boyfriend blazer featuring a single button closure and long notched lapels. Super flattering seaming, side slip pockets. Fully lined, lightly padded shoulders. Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining; 100% Polyester. 23"/58.5cm sleeve length. 30"/76cm length. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemThe designer's classic skinny jeans in a dirty, light wash with torn knees. Zip-up fly with button closure. 5 pocket styling. Contrast stitching. Mid, 8.5" rise. Sits at hips. 10-11" leg opening. Stretch, skinny leg. 30" inseam. Color: Capistrano. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA.
- Ruthie DavisAshlee Patent Leather Platform Sandal, BlackDetailsPatent calfskin upper. Covered ankle connects to T-strap. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 6" covered heel; 1 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" pitch equivalent. "Ashlee" is made in Italy. Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Rachel ZoeFrankie T-Strap Suede WedgeDetailsKid suede d'Orsay by Rachel Zoe. Peep-toe. Buckle adjusts T-strap; five-hole adjustment. 4 3/4" wooden wedge heel with 1 3/4" platform; 3" equiv. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather and rubber outsole. "Frankie" is imported. Designer About Rachel Zoe: Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.