Happy Friday. HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY! This is just basically five random facts/ highlights about my week. I stole this idea from The Small Things Blog.
1. Speaking of blogs, I love reading them. But right now, I only have found three blogs that I really like. You should check them out!
-The Small Things Blog: It has amazing hair tutorials that are simple, yet stylish
-Aurora Mohn: She is a Norwegian blogger. And I could go on for hours about how gorgeous her hair is. And I also love her casual and laid back style. But when I read her blog I have to use google chrome so it can translate it for me.
-Kayture: Kristina Bazan's style is so...wow. I love it, it is always so chic.
What are some of your favorite blogs?????
2. This week the country Enox was founded. Well, actually my friends and I made up this country/empire so it is not real.And we just talk about it. Even though it is imaginary, I love it anyways. Yepp, we're cool like that. haha, we will never grow up.
3. I love cookies. And on Tuesday when I walked in the school, the school was passing out cookies. DAY MADE. Too bad they give me pimples.
4. It has been super cold this week. BUT, it has given me an excuse to wear a different sweater everyday. I LOVE SWEATERS.
5. OH yeah. I forgot. I have like six projects to do over the weekend. Gahhhh. I should probably go work on them.
Well, goodbye for now. And thank you for reading this. It was about absolutely nothing. I will probably go lie on my bed and do my homework now. How was your week? xoxo LimaBean