- Similar itemCollarless, boxy shirt in a jacquard striping with a wide, button front placket & gather detailing. Band collar. Slightly dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with 2 button cuffs. Wide, button front placket. Gathering at shoulders & cuffs. Color: Oxford Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemBlack lace and suede pumps
- Similar itemReece Hudson Bowery pouchette crafted in a patchwork of channel-quilted black leather and haircalf. Channel-quilted leather; polished gunmetal-tone hardware. Lined with black twill. Flat leather wristlet strap. Top zip closure. 8.25" height x 11.00" width x 0.75" depth (approximately) 6" wristlet strap, approximately. Made in Italy; dyed haircalf country of origin: Italy.
- Similar itemMonochrome jacquard tailored skirt with box pleat detail on waist and sleek front pockets. Deep vent at reverse of skirt for a feminine fit. Material: 100% Cotton. Length: Garment is 68 cm long in size 12 (M)
- Similar item100% silk. Dry clean only. Button front closure. Front breast pocket. Contrast color stripes. Button cuffed sleeves. Shirttail hem.
- Similar itemL.K. BennettStila Saffiano Round-Toe Pump, Candy (Pink)DetailsL. K. Bennett "Stila" pumpGlossy saffiano leather upper. 4" covered heel. Round toe; single sole. Lightly padded insole. "Stila" is made in ItalyDesigner About L.K. Bennett Shoes: Linda Bennett debuted her footwear collection in London in 1990 with a simple philosophy: to create beautiful, well-made, and yet accessible luxury shoes. Since then, L.K. Bennett has emerged on the international stage with stateside enthusiasts who love the brand's distinctive British heritage. In an array of textures and colors, L.K. Bennett pumps, sandals, and boots speak to modern femininity.
- Similar itemBlack cotton pencil skirt from Baila Vintage featuring a concealed rear button and zip fastening and a multiple front button fastening. Size is generous. Pick a size down. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemWith a new line of bags and accessories that combine cool-girl, street style and luxe Italian craftsmanship, Reece Hudson has earned a coveted spot in the Council of Fashion Designers of America's (CFDA) Fashion Incubator program. As part of the second class of this exciting initiative, the Reece Hudson team will reap two years of mentorship and collaboration with industry leaders - not to mention a chic work space in New York City! Reece Hudson black leather Bowery Pouchette clutch styled in all-over signature scallop-embossing. Lined with cotton. Smooth leather wristlet strap. Top zip closure. 8" height x 11" width x 1" depth (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar item100% silk. Dry clean only. Button front closure. Lace stripes. Button cuffed sleeves.