Shop this look
- Similar itemComfortable and versatile,this classic chair can be used to decorate virtually any space. Its clean,simple,organic shapes are sculpted to fit the body and with solid wood legs backed by steel,this classy chair has tip-resistant stability.
- Similar itemItalian modernism meets Scandinavian cool. The Paolo Lounge Chair features three kinds of foam wrapped in casing for clubby comfort, upholstered in a graphic black and white basket weave fabric with a heathered grey appearance. A stitched quilting detail on the inside back reiterates the dudular lozenge shape of the loose seat; solid oak legs in an ebonized finish ground this meticulously macho moment.
- Similar itemThis sleek Safavieh Fulton cocktail ottoman makes a fabulous accent to your living room or bedroom decor. Product Features: Tufted, leather upholstery offers superior comfort. Product Details: 15 1/2H x 48W x 29D Beechwood/leather Spot clean Model Numbers: Black: HUD8236B Brown: HUD8236A Cream: HUD8236C Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemAn edgy classic, Iris is smart and attractive in equal measure with deep tufting, a supportive and comfortable seat with a new spin on classic linen- mink colored velvet. Modern yet in touch with tradition, this chair is the seating equivalent of a attractive librarian, which we love! Perfect for modern eclectic, French rustic and nouveau baroque spaces. 36 inches high x 19 inches wide x 18 inches deep; Seat: 19 inches high. Seat height: 19 inches. Oak frame hand finished in distressed limed grey wash. Mink colored velvet upholstery. Extremely comfortable seat with ample support and cushioning.
- Charles and Ray Eames believed “design is a method of action,” and they continually updated their work as newbecame available. “The chair that Charles and Ray were designing,” explains grandson Eames Demetrios, “is the chair that’s made tomorrow.” The duo originally designed their molded chair in metal and entered it as a prototype in MoMA’s 1948 International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design, then refashioned it in light yet strong fiberglass just two years later. In the 1980s, after determining fiberglass production was detrimental to the environment, Herman Miller ceased production to explore more sustainable options, eventually choosing recyclable polypropylene. The company never quite forgot about fiberglass, however, and it recently began researching greener production methods. The Eames Molded Fiberglass Chair (1950) is the end result, constructed using a cleaner process but true to the original with its beloved variegated surface. This reintroduced version comes in a range of reformulated semi-gloss color pigments that faithfully reproduce the vintage ones. Its deep seat pocket and waterfall edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of your thighs. The seat back is left unfinished to maintain a slightly rough natural texture for easier gripping with your hands. This is an authentic Eames product by Herman Miller. Made in U.S.A. DFSS stands for dining-height fiberglass side chair with stacking base (stacks up to 14 high). Made of 99% recyclableand covered by Herman Miller’s take-back program for environmentally sound recycling (should you ever wish to part with this chair).
- Similar itemThis tufted respite is inspired by a sofa our buyers spotted at a London antiques market. They loved it so much that they decided to give it a modern twist with an English rolled back and sumptuous upholstery. Linen-viscose blend upholstery. Foam and fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Handcrafted hardwood frame. Wilcox natural finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- The design of Eero Saarinen's Executive Armchair (1950) began more than a decade earlier, when he and Charles Eames submitted several designs to the Organic Design in Home Furnishings competition at the MoMA. The pair, who'd been friends and collaborators since meeting at Cranbrook Academy of Art, won first prize. These fluid, sculptural shapes influenced the future work of both men; for Saarinen, most notably in his Womb, Tulip and Executive chairs. The Executive was originally made of fiberglass but was later updated in polyurethane to take advantage of the technical advances in plastics. The feel of this classic seat, however, remains unchanged. The molded shell flexes slightly with the sitter and the contoured plywood seat supported by metal or wood legs. Unlike Saarinen's furniture, which was consistently sculptural in form, these fluid lines didn't appear in his architecture until the 1950s. When looking at the dome-shaped glass wall of the Kresge Auditorium at MIT, it's not a big leap to see the same shape in the back of his Executive Chair. This chair is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified¿ for its use of low-emitting products. Manufactured by Knoll according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemThe clean lines and wide design of this Safavieh Terrence cocktail ottoman serve as a footrest, extra seating or a coffee table. In taupe. Product Features: Nailhead trim adds an edgy finish. Cushioned top offers versatility. Product Details : 18.3''H x 37.4''W x 37.4''D Frame: wood/metal Upholstery: linen Fill: foam Assembly required Spot clean Model no. MCR4644C Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen/Wood/Foam.
- Find Footrests And Ottomans at Target.com! Add refined style to your bedroom, living room or entertaining space with this beautiful hand crafted Cocktail Ottoman made in the USA by Skyline Furniture. Skyline Furniture prides themselves on designing and manufacturing upholstered \"to the trade\" stylish furniture with quality and value that guests can afford. This ottoman is made to order in chic Tilton Fenwick fabric designed especially for Target.com. The flat surface makes this ottoman perfect as a coffee table or extra seating. Fabric 2X2 swatches can be ordered for free by calling Skyline Furniture Mfg at 1-800-542-. Color: Jumana Yellow.
- Similar itemAlexander Begge, born in 1941, designed only one collection before abandoning his career in design. “Not a single drawing I made,” he recounts while describing the process that led to his Casalino Chair (1971). “I had this image of a wisp of fog, and elaborated on that. It brought so much joy, I was in a glow.” In the year it was designed, the Casalino Chair won the Good Industrial Form award at the Hanover Fair in Germany. Popular in the ’70s but forgotten in the ’80s, Casalino has returned. After deciding to reintroduce it, the company Casala searched for the original molds and found them at a depot in Antalya, Turkey. Casalino was brought back into production in 2007 and once again made available in the U.S. by DWR in early 2013. This elegant yet robust cantilevered chair features a flowing shape with no sharp corners. Lightweight, stackable and easy to clean, Casalino works well in a variety of indoor spaces. It’s constructed of impact-resistant polypropylene with a padded fabric seat for durability and comfort. Made in Germany.
- Similar item"Maddox" Tufted Chaise. Handcrafted of rubberwood and wood composite. Wrapped in viscose, linen, and polyester blend. Deep-pocket springs covered in Pirelli webbing and foam. 29"W x 59"D x 34"T. Imported.
- Comfortable and versatile,this classic chair can be used to decorate virtually any spaces. Its clean,simple,organic shapes are sculpted to model fit the body. With solid wood legs with steel reinforcement,this classy chair has tip-resistant stability.