- Similar itemBlack stretch-wool. Pleated, internal peplum. Concealed zip fastening at back. 96% wool, 4% elastane; internal trim: 67% acetate, 33% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve top with rolled cuffs, in an off-white eyelet cotton. Subtle v-neck. Small cut-outs at side hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black Lockstep & Blue Stripe.
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCrepe. V neckline; button front. Three-quarter sleeves. Slanted front slip pockets. Hem cropped at hip, dips in front. Wool/Lycra®. Made in USA of Imported fabric.
- Similar itemLightweight, airy cotton shirt in an ink blotted print. Pointed collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pockets & side vents at hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Blue Print. 100% cotton.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs. Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform. 4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Bianca" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Stella McCartneyFarrah Cropped Tuxedo Jacket, BlackDetailsSilk mikado Farrah tuxedo jacket. Peaked, skinny lapels. Open front. Long sleeves. Welt pockets. Cropped. Cotton/polyester/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemThe classic pencil skirt goes bold with Emanuel Ungaro's polka dot iteration, laden with structured pockets for a sartorial remix. Black and white polka dots, gold-toned top buttons, side pockets extend to back peplum detail. Tailored fit. Team with a tie neck silk blouse, pointy toe pumps and a top handle satchel. 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemRuffle-Waist Skirt Details Silk duchess satin. Ruffled high waist creates sculptural peplum. Floral detail on left hip. Fitted silhouette. Hem hits mid-thigh. Full-length back zip. Made in France.