February 17, 2013
Song of the day: Your Bones - Of Monsters and Men
This set features items from @udobuy...
I was tagged by the lovely @hortensie:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people
1. Where would you like to travel (name 2 places you want visit the most)?
LONDON (never been) and Paris (I could visit that city a million times and still love it)
2. Do you have any phobias?
Um I have a phobia of awkward situations. Lol. I really think I'm like hyper-sensitive to awkwardness. And then I'm afraid of the typical stuff like insects, drowning, fire, etc.
3. Who's your favourite designer and why?
Ooh this is a tough one. If I say that I'm into fashion, I should probably have one, so I'll think about that and will have a better answer for you next time. But for now, I love brands like Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone, Acne, etc.
4. Do you like the country you live in and why or would you like to move somewhere else?
Yes, I think I'll probably always live in the US, but I've always envisioned myself studying abroad for a bit in college.
5. What would you do if you knew you could fail in that thing?
Sorry @hortensie -- What exactly is the question?
6. Do you have tumblr? (If yes, give link)
7. What's your favourite TV show/series/programme?
Are you kidding? You guys know I have too many to choose. My go-to fave is Grey's Anatomy, though.
8. If you could change one thing in your personality what would it be?
To be more more outgoing and less shy and antisocial lol. (Just to be clear I'm not actually a completely antisocial person but I am kind of an introvert, so I have antisocial tendencies sometimes)
9. What was the best concert you ever been to? Or who would you like to see on stage live?
ONE DIRECTION WITH ED SHEERAN ON 12.3.12. Best night ever.
10. Who's your favourite model and why?
Oh gosh. Tough question. Well, I like to judge people based on their personalities, but to be honest, I don't know much about any models' personalities, so I won't be a fair judge. But I guess based on who I like to use in my sets... Probably Cara.
11. Do you ever watch sports on TV? If yes, what kind of?
Not really. Every once in a while, I feel pressured to watch tennis just because I am a tennis player, but to be honest, I don't really like watching sports on TV. BUT, but, but... Come World Cup time, I become a crazy soccer fangirl. I don't know why. I think I've already mentioned this bizarre obsession, but yeah. It's weird.
And now for my questions...
1) What's your favorite book?
2) What's your favorite fashion trend of the moment?
3) What do you want to be when you grow up / see yourself doing?
4) What makes you unique?
5) What's one regret you have about your childhood? (for example, I really wish I had learned to ski when I was younger)
6) Describe your style in real life.
7) What age of your life was your favorite and why?
8) What's your favorite quote?
9) What kind of person are you/were you like in high school? (i.e. are you the really studious type, the party-girl type, the class clown, the class president, etc.)
10) Say one random fact about yourself.
11) Describe yourself in 5 adjectives.
And I tag: