- Similar itemA short, boxy take on the basic blazer, Theory's three-quarter sleeve tweedy topper is a fun step outside of basic black. Cotton; lining: polyester/polyuerthane. Dry clean. Made in USA. Lapel, three quarter sleeves, slit cuffs. Double-breasted, one-button closure, textured tweed, lined.
- Similar itemGet super sexy height in the Supra. This Shoe Republic pump features a red micro suede upper with adjustable mary jane strap and gold detailed 2 inch platform. A rounded toe and 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel creates a confident look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. red.
- Handmade in New York City, this adjustable suede wrap bracelet is designed with cow-bone hairpipe beads and vintage white glass heart beads that are strung together on waxed linen thread and knotted at the deerskin lace ribbon ties. Adjustable wrap silhouette with a self-tied closure. 45" total length. Leather. Waxed linen thread. Cow-bone hairpipe beads. Vintage glass beads. Made in the USA. Handmade exclusively for Denim & Supply by Beads of Paradise NYC. Please note: Because this item is handmade, each bracelet will vary slightly, making it unique.
- Similar itemRomantic wide wrist cuff is made of beautiful hand dyed antique lace in shades of pale pink, cream and pale gray. Cuff is adorned with hand beaded pattern in pale gray, white and cream seed beads and vintage pearls, lined with silk for more comfort,- adjustable size- fastens with ribbon lacing.
- Similar itemFeel the flash this wild style will give you! Betsey Johnson's Grrace showcases a feisty black faux hair upper with edgy studs featured at the back. Completing this round toe pump is a 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Stella McCartneyOne-Button Snake-Print Blazer, Chamomile DetailsSnake-print jacquard.Contrast skinny lapels.One-button front.Long sleeves with vent cuffs.Welt pockets.Slim fit.Polyester/cotton/silk.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemDelicate summer wrist cuff in shades of peach, pink and warm green is made of vintage lace and silk, adorned with lavish hand embroidery, crystals and beading. Cuff is lined with silk, ties with adjustable satin ribbon. 9X15 cm.
- Similar itemRed suede pump from Ritch Erani NYFC featuring a capped round toe, tan leather sole, and front crossing ankle strap with gold-tone side buckle fastening. Has a 5" stiletto heel and 1.5" pump. Runs half size small. Store exclusive.
- Similar itemOrganza Ruffle Suede Blazer From Brunello Cucinelli. Double Snap Button Front Closure With Two Front Slit Pockets And One Open Chest Pocket. Slim Lapel With Vent Cuffs And Removable Organza Ruffle Vest With Four Snap Button Shoulder Straps. 100% Leather With 100% Silk Vest And 92% Silk, 8% Elastane Lining, Professionally Clean. Made In Italy. Available In Dove.