Discover your style
Holiday Gift Guide with Karen Blanchard of Where Did U Get That
I cannot believe it's that time already to start thinking about this. Here's my pressie list with all for under $100. Each one is something that I would want, and that's exactly how I Christmas shop. Pretend you are shopping for yourself and chances are your friend/family will like it. These will avoid the: "What am I supposed to do with this?" expressions badly disguised as thank you smiles.
Make sure to follow me on Polyvore to see more of my holiday wishlists and other style tips!
Some of the above I actually already have like the MAC brush (I have a few and they last for years), the Diptyque candle and Molten Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash #TDF!
1. Kate Moss by Mario Testino book. Beautiful photography + style inspiration.
2. Topshop suede clutch with detachable shoulder strap. Perfect day-to-night gift.
3. MAC large powder brush. Pro quality. Get one as the perfect push to start her collecting monthly.
4. MADE Nyota stackable rings. Wear together or on separate fingers.
5. Diptyque scented candles. Long lasting and incredibly strong with a fresh scent. My year-round fave as long-time readers already know.
6. Topshop lipstick in Wicked. Berry lips for Christmas? Yes!
7. Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash (my fave bath brand. I'm currently using this musky fragrance).
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet. Masculine and feminine.
Check out the full gift guide on my blog: http://polyv.re/ScXJNf
82 930 73 203 54 32 41 603 832 394 718 298 339 486 1034 13 51 2