- Catherine DeaneCap-Sleeve Beaded Front Back Bodice GownDetailsCatherine Deane chiffon gown with sheer insets. Crystal embellishment at front and back bodice. Plunge illusion neckline. Cap sleeves. Side closure. Silk; silk lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Catherine Deane: Born in Ireland, London-based designer Catherine Deane has received acclaim for her ethereal cocktail dresses and evening gowns, as well as for her bridal collection. Her dress designs are best known for their femininity with an edgy appeal, mixing lace, tulle, and leather. Educated in South Africa, Catherine takes inspiration from forgotten craft techniques and the array of countries with which she shares a history. Whether it's dresses or separates, the signature Catherine Deane garment is breathtaking with the sensuous use of fine fabrics.
- Similar itemBlue box clutch from Bottega Veneta featuring a signature intrecciato weave, a silver-tone 'Knot' top clasp fastening, a ribbed design and an embossed internal logo stamp.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemLizzy Fortunato's Porcelain Cool Earrings are a cool mix of stones and faceted gems; Gold-plated blue, light amethyst, madiera topaz, and crystal vintage glass stone earrings; Howlite triangle and shield stone tops; Stud post. Made in the United.
- Similar itemAn elegant sleeveless gown from J. Mendel, composed of ethereal layers of silk chiffon and finished with an exquisite tumble of sequins along the sides. A deep V neckline flatters the shoulders, while a hand pleated chiffon overlay flows from the crossover bodice into the skirt, falling freely to the floor skimming hem. Sheer chiffon constructs the open back, where a draped panel meets in a gentle twist at the center. Subtle side slits offer graceful movement along the skirt, and a hidden back zip closes the back. Optional self belt. Fully lined. Fabric: Delicate silk chiffon. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Available for special order. If we don't have your size, please contact Customer Service to place a custom order. MEASUREMENTS Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 6
- Similar itemBlue 'Knot' box clutch from Bottega Veneta featuring a signature intrecciato weave, a snakeskin trim, a knot-shaped clasp fastening and a logo embossed lining.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Vibrantly colored design that is charming and beautiful,these earrings are made of 14k yellow gold. Set with 1.70ct of faceted peridot gemstones,these earrings are encircled with white round-cut diamonds.
- Similar itemNicholas KirkwoodFrill-Back Suede Pump, Indigo/BlackDetailsSoft suede with plisse mesh ruffles down back. 4 1/2" metal stiletto heel. Pointed toe. Leather lining and sole. Slip-on style. Made in Italy. Designer About Nicholas Kirkwood:A Central Saint Martins alum and former associate of Philip Treacy, Nicholas Kirkwood launched his namesake footwear line 2005. The collection instantly earned critical acclaim, receiving accolades and awards for the use of architectural designs and innovative materials. Seeking to fill a gap in the market with statement shoes, Nicholas Kirkwood's quirky but well-crafted designs are anything but forgettable.