- Similar itemSilk roses and crystals cluster over this little bag . The perfect size for your essentials, snap them away inside then clutch in your hand or wear the chain over your shoulder. Product Details: This fully lined, small silk satin box clutch features Swarovski crystals, sequins and pearls. The clutch has a silver tone Matthew Williamson-stamped push clasp bar and a stowable chain shoulder strap; the chain strap drop measures 48 cm/ 18.9 in. Interior features Matthew Williamson-stamped silver plate.The clutch measures approximately: Width 8.7u201d/22 cm Depth 2.4u201d/6 cm Height 5.5/14 cm.Made in Italy. Care Details: Spot Clean Only. Do not use detergents. Composition: 100% Silk Outer Shell.
- Similar itemA divided back panel lends movement to the accordion pleated skirt on a romantic alice + olivia maxi dress. An alluring cutout accents the fitted, crepe jersey bodice. Exposed back zips. Sleeveless. Lined. Fabric: Chiffon. Shell: 100% polyester. Trim: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Imported, Turkey. Measurements Length: 60in / 152.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 2,8
- Alexis BittarLarge Flex Pyrite Bib Necklace DetailsThis Alexis Bittar bib necklace bends light with a pebbled finish and faceted crystals.Golden plate.Segmented, pebbled bib with pyrite/white quartz doublets and Swarovski crystals.Three strands of cable chain.Lobster clasp with extender.16-19"L.Made in USA of imported materials.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Similar itemBox clutch featuring embossed leather, a metal snake-head purse clasp with bejeweled eyes and a marble in mouth, pointed chain fringe on sides and bottom, a detachable chain link shoulder strap and one interior pocket. By House of Harlow 1960.
- Alexis BittarCrystal-Studded Scalloped Bib NecklaceDetailsA textured finish, scalloped bib, and faceted crystals give this Alexis Bitter necklace an organic-meets-opulent distinction.Golden plate with porous finish.Faceted crystals set in imitation rhodium-plated bezels.Scalloped, scaly bib.Woven chain necklace.Adjustable; 17 1/4"L.Lobster clasp.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Carolina HerreraSleeveless Chiffon Lace DressDetailsLace with striped paneling from bodice to thigh. V neckline; V'd back. Sleeveless. Flutter hem. Approx. 45"L from shoulder to hem.Silk; dry clean. Made in USA. Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- J. MendelShoulder-Cutout Floral-Print DressDetailsFloral print with tonal satin panels. Bateau neckline. Sleeveless with cutouts. Sheath silhouette. Back zip. Approx. 35"L. Silk; dry clean. Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Similar itemRed and white resin 'The Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a silver-tone skull clasp embellished with crystals, a detachable leather and chain shoulder strap and a designer embossed blue lining.
- Leather backing secures the intricate, beaded bib on this Deepa Gurnani necklace. Adjustable length and lobster claw clasp. Brass. Handcrafted in India. MEASUREMENTS Length: 16in / 40.5cm. Available sizes: One Size