Shop this look
- Long and luxurious, this bench offers the best of both worlds with grey upholstery underneath a cream-colored, skirted removable slipcover and two plush pillows. The polished wood frame and romantic, curved back complements both fabrics. The piece is perfect for entryways and as a small daybed in a guestroom. 38 inches high x 71.5 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat: 19 inches high x 23.5 inches deep; Back height: 19 inches; Pillows: 33 inches wide. Constructed from wood; Finished in polished black. Slip covered in natural linen; Removable slipcover. Comes with 2 pillows.
- Similar itemThe gorgeous Multai accent chair brings rich traditional English manor details to a design scaled for 21st century homes and apartments. Gently sloping back and deep cushioned seat are richly upholstered in a charcoal fabric in a blend of viscose, linen and cotton, and edged in contrasting pink welting and pink buttons to punctuate tufting. Black-finished turned birch wood legs on casters add authenticity. Item Dimensions: 24.4" W X 23.8" D X 31.5"H. Care Instructions: To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing is recommended. Cushions and pillows should be turned on a weekly basis. Down-filled cushions should be brushed rather than vacuumed. Spot clean, using a mild water-free solvent or dry cleaning product. Only a professional cleaner should undertake a complete overall cleaning. The use of steam or water-based cleaners may cause excessive shrinking or staining. Packaging Dimensions: 24.6 W X 25.2 D X 33.1H. Assembly Required: No. Birchwood / 66% Viscose; 12% Cotton; 22% Linen / Stainless Steel; Imported;
- Capture the dramatic effect of old-Hollywood in your home with this ultra-glam Upton Home end table. Striking mirrors enhance the champagne gold table that incorporates classical, carved spindle legs and trimming elements. One fabric-lined drawer provides elegant storage behind a mirrored front and crystal style embellishment. This regal end table is sure to add a luxe look to any living room. Upton Home, Traditional Furniture to Design Your Life. Materials: Solid wood, MDF, 4 millimeter mirror, non-woven fabric, metal, acrylic Finish: Mirrored, champagne gold Traditional trim and carved spindle leg details Features one (1) drawer with black fabric lining Smooth metal drawer glides for lasting use Hollywood regency style Mirrored with champagne gold finish and crystal style knobs Tabletop mirror: 22.25 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep Drawer: 3 inches high x 8 inches wide x 11 inches deep Clearance: 18.75 inches high x 18 inches wide x 15 inches deep Supports up to: 20 pounds (top), 15 pounds (drawer) Overall dimensions: 24.25 inches high x 24 inches wide x 22.75 inches deep Product weight: 41 pounds Assembly required. Shape: Rectangle Type: End Tables, Side Tables Material: Wood, MDF, Metal, Fabric, Acrylic Style: Contemporary, Transitional, Modern, Mirrored Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Champagne Finish: Goldtone Finish, Mirrored Finish Color: Gold Color: Gold.
- Similar itemDesign by Warren Platner, 1962By Knoll.In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Platner Collection, Knoll is proud to announce Platner Gold, an 18k gold-plated finish option.In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection, thus creating a design icon of the modern era. The furniture's unique, harmonious forms are produced by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a moir? effect and capturing the decorative, gentle and graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. Includes a molded fiberglass shell and foam cushion. The cushion attaches to the seat base with Velcro. A clear plastic extrusion ring at the base creates a smooth bottom surface for the Chair to rest easily on floor surfaces. The upholstered cushion features a molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion and zipper cover.Recipient of the American Institute of Architects International Award, 1966.
- Similar itemWarren Platner design, 1966. Reissued in 2014.By Knoll. Warren Platner's iconic bent wire furniture collection was introduced in 1966 and most pieces have remained in production at Knoll ever since. Produced until 1988 and now reissued in 2014, the hand crafted Platner Easy Chair adds a level of relaxed comfort to this classic furniture series. Platner's curvy, reclined lounge chair rests on a cylindrical mesh steel base of hand welded nickel-plated steel rods. The cushioned seat and back can be upholstered in a wide range of KnollTextiles and can be paired with the coordinating Platner Ottoman (sold separately). Product Features: Available upholstered in a wide range of KnollTextiles Platner Ottoman available and sold separately Molded fiberglass shell features highly resilient molded urethane foam cushion Chair base constructed of nickel-plated vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal/edge-framing rods Includes clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified?
- After relaxing into the plush linen cushion on this gorgeous Bastille armchair, any stress in you will drain away. The turned legs and curved wooden accents add a delicate touch to this sturdy French country piece. 38 inches high x 28 inches wide x 26 inches deep. Seat: 18.5 inches high x 23 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Arm rest: 24 inches high. Frame is constructed from solid oak, finished in a limed charcoal finish. Seat cushion is filled with foam wrapped in feathers upholstered in a dark grey fog cotton linen.
- A classic combination of supple black leather and stainless steel form a fashion-forward bench for a modern entryway or bedroom. Oversized and inviting, the rich leather seat offers a welcoming place to sit, relax and kick off your shoes. At the foot of your bed, the piece is the perfect place to prepare for the beginning or end of the day. 15 inches high x 71 inches wide x 28.5 inches deep. Constructed from stainless steel. Seat board construction. Leather shown: Upholstered in black leather; COL and additional leather options are available;
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Like an ancient tree trunk, the top of this solid accent table features hammered rings that swirl out from the center in a concentric pattern. Create your own history with this collectors' item, which will complement your industrial loft decor or bring a burnished antique brass style to your modern living room. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Features antique brass finish. Ring top detailing. Weight: 21 lb.
- The relaxed style of Provence is reinterpreted in this half wingback chair. With a lumbar support and generous proportions, the Napoleon invites all to unwind without sacrificing style. 43 inches high x 43 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from natural oak and cotton (80%) linen (20%) blend chocolate fabric. Antique brass nail head detail trims the front of the arm. Espresso brown finish on feet. Coordinating lumbar pillow sold together.
- Similar itemJust right for a contemporary, relaxed bedroom or den, the nail studded cowhide bench offers ample rustic flair with a hint of old west elegance. A beautifully carved limed gray oak frame provides sturdy but sophisticated support, and bold brass nailhead trim completes the look. The white and gray Brazilian cowhide is natural, and variations in color are to be expected. Curved limed oak base. Natural Brazilian cowhide upholstery. Brass nailhead trim.
- Similar itemA nearly exact replica of a sofa designed by Milo Baughman in 1959, the Darren Lounge Chair is a timeless furnishing that features a high seat back and an undeniably midcentury modern silhouette. Handcrafted in New York, the chair adopts the bench-made production method from Thayer Coggin that has been in place since 1953. This style of production is a truly custom approach, and takes the Darren Lounge Chair step by step to create a chair that is defined not only by its clean design, but also its impeccable craftsmanship. Featuring updated enhancements by Guy Hill�current Design Director for Thayer Coggin�the Darren Chair exudes comfort while maintaining crisp, modern lines. The Darren Chair features a supportive and comfortable foam fiber back and a loose foam fiber seat with double needle rounded front seams. Maintaining Milo Baughman�s original comfort detail, this lounge chair includes a lumbar support made of foam and fiber. The chair frame is made from a kiln-dried American maple wood that is joined at the corners with double dowels for added strength and stability and rests on solid walnut legs. The welcoming cushions are supported by a matrix webbing system, which is a more stable option than traditional spring chairs. Available in a range of inviting fabrics and luxurious leathers, each Darren Lounge Chair is upholstered by hand by an individual upholsterer, from beginning to end of production. The lounge chair is at once luxurious and relaxed, and will make a statement in a living room or den.
- The Morten wing back armchair is a commanding, stylish chair that works within a neutral palette. With French linen gracing the front of this button-detailed chair and khaki burlap covering the back, this seat has plenty of visual interest but never steals the focus. Nail head detailing adds a bit of shine for your country or cottage décor. 43.5 inches high x 36 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches to top of cushion; seat length 22 inches; seat depth 20 inches. Constructed from wood, french linen and burlap. Bronze nailhead detailing throughout frame. Front of chair is upholstered in linen, rear is burlap.