- Similar itemDesigner: Emeco Timeless modern swivel chair admired today and indefinitely. One of Plushpod's favorites! Built individually by a handful of craftsmen.The Emeco Navy Swivel Chair comes upholstered (back completely upholstered) or semi-upholstered (only the upper part of the chair is upholstered). It is upholstered in black vinyl which gives it a special touch. Brushed: To give our chairs a brushed finish, we anodize them. Basically we put them through an electrolytic process which turns Aluminum to Aluminum oxide. Making it nearly as hard as diamonds.It is Industrial yet warm. Polished: Emeco chairs aren’t just polished. They’re polished 3 times by hand First the individual parts. Then the assemblies. Finally the completed chair. Taking 8 hours it total. It’s what gives them their luxurious look. They feel sensual, smooth, almost soft. One customer even told us it was like climbing into silk sheets. Our polishers were happy. Material: Brushed or polished aluminum. Upholstery in black vinyl. Specifications: Available upholstered or semi-upholstered in either brushed or polished finish. Upholstery in black vinyl. Low back and swivel mecanism. Available with arms or without them. Suitable for institutional or home use. The aluminum stays cool to the touch even in the hot sun. Maintenance-free. Dimensions: Swivel chair - 24" W x 24" D x 33.5" H x 20" seat height. Swivel armchair - 24" W x 24" D x 33.5" H x 20" seat height, 30.1" arm height. Availability of modern swivel chair: brushed in 3 to 4 weeks. Polished in 6 to 8 weeks.
- This antiqued mirror features a hand forged metal frame finished in a heavy, maple brown wash with gold highlights and burnished details. Sold individually. Designer: Grace Feyock. Dimensions: 1.375" depth by 16.5" width by 50" height. Material: metal.
- Similar itemTable standing luminaire for adjustable, direct task, LED lighting Maintaining the reduced dimensions of the diffuser of the Tolomeo micro, it increases the power to 9W and extends the dimensions of the structure and arms enabling it to be used on work tables and desks. Fully adjustable, articulated arm structure in extruded aluminum or in anthracite grey. Tension cables in stainless steel. Internal tension springs and external tension control cables in stainless steel. Tiltable and rotatable diffuser in stamped, anodized aluminum or anthracite grey. Base in weighted steel with stamped aluminum cover or anthracite grey. Table in-set pivot and table clamp in die-cast aluminum. Twin accessory in polished aluminum; central cover made of thermoplastic material, allowing two independent lamp units to be fitted. Dimmer switch on cord. Table base ø 7 5/16“ (18.5 cm) Interchangeable plug options accommodate most electrical outlets for global diversity. LED CRI = 80 and LED Life = 50,000 hours. Tolomeo LED 3000K. c.UL.us listed. Tolomeo midi is tested in accordance with IES LM-79-08.
- The triangular, angled prongs of this iron and aluminum accent table give it a distinctly modern appearance, fitting in nicely with any contemporary home or loft. Look closer and notice the finer details, like pebbled hammering along the rim and a polished tabletop, the metal of which appears to subtly ripple out from the tabletop’s center. 19.5 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from iron and aluminum. Polished aluminum finish and natural iron finish. Features three pronged modern angular base. Weight: 21 lb.
- Similar itemOut The Window, Through The Glass. Most bathrooms go without when it comes to windows, but this wall mirror takes care of that! Bring an eclectic flourish of shabby chic to any room with this window-framed mirror. Rustic cottage finishing with a whitewashed touch, plus the metal filigree piece on top make this wall décor piece a sight – and the middle and the horizontal muntin pieces (grids) feature a slender shelf for storing little pieces of decoration, like a bud vase or figurine. Open a window to the soul of your room. Frame crafted from real wood. Distressed grey finish. Metal accents with a golden antiqua finish. Mounting hardware included.
- Similar itemEQ3 is mad about modern design. A destination for pieces by Herman Miller, Vitra, and other iconic brands, the Canadian-based retailer even produces its own collection of classic, clean-lined furniture. The ironically named, impressively adaptable Simple Bed has a seemingly minimal frame of red oak veneer but several storage and extension options are cleverly tucked inside. Board-on-frame construction. Platform bed. No box spring required. Includes: Panel headboard: H 14” W 84” D 2”. 6 under-bed drawers: H 11” W 80” D 22”. Side rails: H 5” W 75” D 5” Assembly required. Care Dust with a dry cloth. Brand EQ3. Material Solid Oak, MDF, Oak Veneer. Color Brown. Measurements H 39” W 84” D 22” Weight 268 lbs.
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemA gorgeous shabby chic cream arched window mirror. Our arched window mirror will look amazing in a chic or French styled home. Dimensions: H: 108 W: 72cm.
- Similar itemDesign Alvar Aalto, 1954. Hand-riveted white painted steel. Made in Finland by Artek. "God created paper for the purpose of drawing architecture on it. Everything else is at least for me an abuse of paper." -Alvar Aalto. Architect Alvar Aalto also had a distinguished career as a lamp designer. Aalto's lamps often arose from individual construction project. Many models were further adapted and developed for serial production. Artek's production includes several original designs dating from 1937 to 1959. From pendant and ceiling fixtures to floor and table lamps, his lighting was minimal yet elegant while offering a timeless quality. These lamps make a versatile and lasting feature to any commercial or residential decor. Alvar Aalto was a highly talented architect and an eager spokesman for the international modernist movement. Aalto's designs were innovative and radical and became known for his experimental approach to bending wood, which greatly influenced American designers Charles & Ray Eames and Finnish-born Eero Saarinen. His style became known as humanist modernism. Alvar Aalto's dialogue with nature, architecture, design and the human being has become a living legacy. Wall lamp A910 features a hand-riveted, louvered steel shade painted white. It is structurally one of Aalto's many lamps in which the shade is made of staggered thin metal sheets. A910 wall lamp is offered with a white painted steel shade and a 114" L white plastic cable. CUL/UL listing can be provided at an additional charge. 9.8" H | 10.8" w | 7.7" d | cord: 114" L. Requires either 1x11W CFL or 1x60W incandescent E27 bulb.