- Maryland-based Bambeco prides itself on designing thoughtful, high-end home décor that also happens to be either reclaimed, repurposed, renewable, recycled, natural or organic (and sometimes all of the above). Their motto? Change the world, one room at a time—starting with your kitchen. This certified organic garden-in-a-bag comes with everything you need to grow herbs on your windowsill or any other sunny place, right in the leak-proof bag. Just mix in the enclosed packet of seeds, add water and wait—within eight weeks or less, you'll have your very own mini garden (and better-tasting meals to boot). Contents include: organic seed, coir soil-less growing medium, coconut husk chips for drainage and directions. Certified organic by the Idaho State Department of Agriculture. USA.
- Similar itemEnhance your interior with an injection of Scandinavian chic with this Hoop cutting board from Skagerak. Strikingly plain in design, this chopping board is crafted from pale oak with stylish rounded edges. Designed by VE2, it has been sustainably & ethically produced and is an essential tool for contemporary living.Key features: * Material: FSC mix oak * Dimensions: H2xW38xD24cm * Designed by VE2 * Beautifully simple cutting board with rounded edges * Pale oak colour * Sustainably & ethically made
- Similar itemPrepare delish, delectable whole roasted garlic with the great-looking, easy-to-use Rachael Ray 4.5-inch Cucina Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster. This unique garlic bulb shaped roaster is made from beautiful terra cotta with a beautiful, clear-glazed interior that ensures cleaning is a cinch. Simply trim the tip of a bulb or two of fresh garlic, drizzle with your favorite olive oil – from one of Rachael’s clever EVOO cruets, of course! – season and bake in the oven or microwave. Use this clever piece to roast some in advance, then pop the cooked cloves into an airtight container, cover them with EVOO, and enjoy delish roasted garlic over the next few days. Rach designed the two-piece clay roaster with a natural clay exterior: soak it in water for slow-roasted garlic or use it dry for beautifully caramelized cloves. Perfect both for baking and presenting this classic and easy kitchen treat, the roaster makes an eye-catching statement sitting on a table, buffet, or simply on display in the kitchen. An ideal companion piece for the rest of the Rachael Ray Cucina collection, it also makes a fantastic gift for friends and family. With the Rachael Ray 4.5-inch Cucina Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster, making and serving fresh whole roasted garlic is a tasty, palate-pleasing treat. Features and Benefits: Season, bake and serve fresh roasted garlic with this unique, easy-to-use roaster. Oven safe to 450 degrees F. Stamped from natural, top-quality terra cotta. The roaster interior features a clear, long-lasting ceramic glaze that cleans easily by hand. Microwave and freezer safe; hand wash only. Cleaning & Care: Hand wash only. Material: Terra cotta clay. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: 4.5-in.
- Similar itemThe Loll Flora Collection was created to work in a variety of outdoor garden settings. The recycled and recyclable poly material is made to withstand the test of time and extreme weather. In addition, the joinery on our modern con tainers allow for a slow, seeping drainage and holes can easily be drilled in the bottom if desired. All pieces are flat-packed with simple, fun, and intuitive assembly. You don't have to be a gardener to enjoy Loll Flora Containers. Their modern shape and durability make them great for storage and organization. From toys to lawn tools, these containers will make your abode look tidy and stylish. Available in 100% recycled high density polyethylene (recycled #2 Plastic Bottles) in Black, White, Red, Chocolate Brown, Sand, Leaf Green, Blue and Gray. Length: 36" | Depth: 6" | Height: 8" Notes on Colors: We have tried our very best to accurately represent product colors on this website. However, due to the nature of the recycled plastic we use and electronic media, color of actual products may differ slightly from how they appear on this website on your particular computer. Click here to request color samples.
- Similar itemServe your guests in style with these Scandinavian-designed Glass and Oak Jars from Sagaform. The sleek curves of the handblown glass give them a modern look, but the simple design and round oak stoppers make these bottles easy to mix in with any decor. They make the perfect hostess gift, or a thoughtful surprise for any aspiring chef in your life. Handblown glass. Round oak stoppers. 4 1/8" H.
- Similar itemA double walled, vacuum insulated beverage container. Liquid stays hot or cold for hours. Great for people on the go. The flip top has a lock so it will not accidentally open even if is in a gym bag. Features: Service Size: 1. Outdoor Use: Yes. Manufacturer provides 30 days. Product Details: Material: Stainless steel. Microwave Safe: No. Dishwasher Safe: No. Capacity: 15 Ounces. Dimensions: Cup/Mug: 9.5" H x 2.75" W x 2.75" D. Overall Product Weight: 0.66lbs.
- Similar itemHip dip. Smooth handmade stoneware cylinder goes graphic in a hip dip of matte black/white. Keeps coffee, tea or nuts contained with major counter appeal, topped with a round of natural cork. Play opposites with dip black/white large canister. Details and Dimensions: Dip black and white small canister. 70 Oz. 5.5" Dia. X 7"H. Handmade stoneware. Two-tone black/white matte dip glaze. Cork lid. Canister is dishwasher-safe; wipe cork lid with clean, damp cloth. Overall Dimensions: Height: 7" Diameter: 5.5"
- Similar itemPerfect for any table and the ideal gift, Richard Brendon's Reflect collection brings antique saucers missing their other halves back to life by using platinum gilding to create a reflective teacup. The mirrored cups reflect the patten of saucers, uniting them together. As all saucers are unique and individually sourced, it is not possible to choose a certain design or colour. We will send you a handpicked saucer from our selection. If there is a particular colour that you would like feel free to email us to see if we have stock. Hand made in England Bone china and platinum Handwash only, not microwave safe.
- Similar itemWith leaves like blades of grass and a flavor of mild onion and garlic, chives are beneficial for heart health. Grow your own chives with this simple garden in a bag, that includes certified organic seeds and special coconut husks for drainage. Sprouting directly in this convenient bag, its fresh blades will be ready for use straight off the plant to enliven French and Mediterranean entrées.