- Similar itemPerfect for any table and the ideal gift, Richard Brendon's Reflect collection brings antique saucers missing their other halves back to life by using platinum gilding to create a reflective teacup. The mirrored cups reflect the patten of saucers, uniting them together. As all saucers are unique and individually sourced, it is not possible to choose a certain design or colour. We will send you a handpicked saucer from our selection. If there is a particular colour that you would like feel free to email us to see if we have stock. Hand made in England Bone china and platinum Handwash only, not microwave safe.
- Similar itemInspired by the rustic beauty of nature, this handmade ceramic pot makes the ideal vessel for flora or organic herbs. Made by artists from Antwerp, Belgium.
- Similar itemEnhance your interior with an injection of Scandinavian chic with this Hoop cutting board from Skagerak. Strikingly plain in design, this chopping board is crafted from pale oak with stylish rounded edges. Designed by VE2, it has been sustainably & ethically produced and is an essential tool for contemporary living.Key features: * Material: FSC mix oak * Dimensions: H2xW38xD24cm * Designed by VE2 * Beautifully simple cutting board with rounded edges * Pale oak colour * Sustainably & ethically made
- Similar itemGive your dinner table a Mediterranean feel with the CHEFS 5-pc. Verona Oil Dipping Set. This hand-painted set includes four matching bowls designed to let oils breathe, enhancing their overall flavor and aroma. Each bowl's wide mouth makes it easy for diners to dip pieces of artisan bread into olive oil throughout a good Italian meal. The bottle, which holds 28 ounces of oil, has an elegant curved shape, sturdy handle and long metal spout, which makes pouring oil into the bowls without spills and splatter easy. These dish-washer safe pieces are created out of durable stoneware, lending them an authentic rustic look. Best Used For: Stay with the classics by serving chunks of Italian bread to dip into extra-virgin olive oil with a bit of aged balsamic vinegar. Spice it up with a sprinkling of fresh rosemary, oregano or basil for a truly Mediterranean taste. Create your own unique oils by infusing it with garlic or crushed red pepper, or mix in a touch of sea salt to bring out the oil's vibrant flavors. Features: Set includes Verona bottle and five dipping bowls. Bottle features no-drip pouring spout and ergonomic handle. Bowl design allows oils to breathe to enhance the inherent flavor. Dishwasher safe pieces make between-meal cleanup simple. Bottle holds 28 ounces of your favorite oil. Vibrant colors in classic hand-painted Mediterranean design. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Glazed Stoneware. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: 5-pc.
- Similar itemHip dip. Smooth handmade stoneware cylinder goes graphic in a hip dip of matte black/white. Keeps coffee, tea or nuts contained with major counter appeal, topped with a round of natural cork. Play opposites with dip black/white large canister. Details and Dimensions: Dip black and white small canister. 70 Oz. 5.5" Dia. X 7"H. Handmade stoneware. Two-tone black/white matte dip glaze. Cork lid. Canister is dishwasher-safe; wipe cork lid with clean, damp cloth. Overall Dimensions: Height: 7" Diameter: 5.5"
- Similar itemSet of four. Blown glass. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemFresh, aromatic, and cooling, mint is an excellent aid for digestion and respiratory issues. Grow your own mint plant with this simple garden in a bag, that includes certified organic seeds and special coconut husks for drainage. Sprouting directly in this convenient bag, its fresh leaves will be ready for use straight off the plant to enliven entrées, flavor tea, or garnish desserts and drinks.
- Similar itemCrafted from sturdy natural ash wood in J.K. Adams' Vermont studio, and finished with the brand's exclusive Driftwood teak oil finish, this cutting board makes a durable, stylish addition to the kitchen. 18.2 X 14.5 x .625" Ash; driftwood teak oil finish. Hand wash; dry thoroughly; treat with oil or wood conditioner. Made in USA.
- Similar itemGrow your own Lavender with this simple garden in a bag, that includes certified organic seeds and special coconut husks for drainage. Sprouting directly in this convenient bag, its fresh buds will be ready for use straight off the plant to enliven entrées, flavor tea, or garnish desserts and drinks.