- Similar itemGreat addition to your home and garden accents. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 12 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 7 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 7 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 15.8 Pounds.
- Similar itemAn attractive, traditional way to store garlic bulbs, our exclusive terra cotta garlic crock features four holes that allow the garlic to breathe and a cork stopper that helps block excess light. Handcrafted in Portugal from rustic terra cotta, this canister is the ideal addition to any garlic lover’s kitchen. Manufacturer: Sur La Table. Includes: Canister and cork lid. Material: Terra cotta. Care: Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 4½" x 4" Made in Portugal exclusively for Sur La Table.
- Tabletop essential mounds sea salt or cracked pepper in a solid black marble bowl, accompanied a petite spoon for sprinkling. Black marble. Metal spoon. Hand wash. Salt not included. Made in India.
- Palace collection. Material: Ceramic. Set includes salt and pepper cellars with central toothpick holder. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 2.4 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 5.10 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 5.10 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 0.66 Pounds.
- Similar itemChefs praise this beautifully crafted Japanese cleaver for its performance and ease of use. Designed for chopping through bone and slicing meats and poultry, it's also great for cutting hard fruits and vegetables like watermelon and winter squash. Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion. Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention. Cuts effortlessly through joints, tendons and bones. After prepping food, use the wide blade to scoop ingredients into your pot or mixing bowl. Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip. Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Similar itemGarden utility never looked so good. Ergonomic stainless-steel trowel features a comfort-grip ash wood handle with leather hanging loop and a pointed, scooped head ideally shaped for breaking up soil and digging small holes for planting and seeding. Stainless-steel trowel body. Ash wood handle. Clean with a dry cloth for storage. Made in India.
- Similar itemFor convenient storage and use of dried herbs and spices, our 12 clear glass jars are fitted with plastic sifter tops and brushed-stainless-steel lids. Paper labels – both preprinted and blank – are included. Brushed-stainless-steel screw-on lids keep contents fresh. Plastic sifter inserts let you sprinkle spices, and remove for filling or scooping. Includes 24 adhesive labels: 12 blank and 12 preprinted with the names of common kitchen spices – allspice, basil, bay leaf, celery, coriander, clove, fennel, garlic, marjoram, onion, parsley and rosemary.
- Similar itemBirdscapes Copper Sip & Seed Feeder Beautiful backyard bird feeder adds class to your yard or garden. Unique tray rotates to serve either water or seed. Hangs from decorative copper scroll. 2 glass silos included. Measures 15.5 x 7 x 22 inches; holds 1.15 pounds of seed and 22 ounces of water.
- Similar itemDimensions: 2.5" tall, diameter 4" This variation on the classic concrete salt cella, features a 250 million year old ammonite fossil inlay. It is made of a specially formulated mixture, including locally sourced recycled granite and marble dust, and is designed to grow stronger as it ages. Each Culinarium salt cellar is cast in a handmade mold, hand burnished, then coated with linseed oil. The resulting cellar is smooth and strong. With a feel more closely resembling a piece of pottery than a piece of concrete. And offers a practical and visually appealing alternative to traditional salt cellars.