- Similar itemDimensions: 2.5" tall, diameter 4" This variation on the classic concrete salt cella, features a 250 million year old ammonite fossil inlay. It is made of a specially formulated mixture, including locally sourced recycled granite and marble dust, and is designed to grow stronger as it ages. Each Culinarium salt cellar is cast in a handmade mold, hand burnished, then coated with linseed oil. The resulting cellar is smooth and strong. With a feel more closely resembling a piece of pottery than a piece of concrete. And offers a practical and visually appealing alternative to traditional salt cellars.
- Similar itemAn attractive, traditional way to store garlic bulbs, our exclusive terra cotta garlic crock features four holes that allow the garlic to breathe and a cork stopper that helps block excess light. Handcrafted in Portugal from rustic terra cotta, this canister is the ideal addition to any garlic lover’s kitchen. Manufacturer: Sur La Table. Includes: Canister and cork lid. Material: Terra cotta. Care: Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 4½" x 4" Made in Portugal exclusively for Sur La Table.
- Similar itemThe Large Mug by Heath Ceramics is heathware designed for durability (and savoring your coffee). It is dishwasher and microwave safe. Though the Large Mug is part of the Coupe Line, it also complements the Rim collection nicely. The mug comes in other colors , but Redwood, Opaque White and Moonstone are specified for Rim Dinnerware. Dimensions: 3-1/4" diameter. 12 Ounces capacity.
- Similar itemFor convenient storage and use of dried herbs and spices, our 12 clear glass jars are fitted with plastic sifter tops and brushed-stainless-steel lids. Paper labels – both preprinted and blank – are included. Brushed-stainless-steel screw-on lids keep contents fresh. Plastic sifter inserts let you sprinkle spices, and remove for filling or scooping. Includes 24 adhesive labels: 12 blank and 12 preprinted with the names of common kitchen spices – allspice, basil, bay leaf, celery, coriander, clove, fennel, garlic, marjoram, onion, parsley and rosemary.
- Similar itemChefs praise this beautifully crafted Japanese cleaver for its performance and ease of use. Designed for chopping through bone and slicing meats and poultry, it's also great for cutting hard fruits and vegetables like watermelon and winter squash. Blade is hand forged of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion. Prominent 1/4" edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention. Cuts effortlessly through joints, tendons and bones. After prepping food, use the wide blade to scoop ingredients into your pot or mixing bowl. Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip. Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Warm, mellow pewter is cast with delicate detail and hand-finished to re-imagine acorn caps on Vagabond House's Pewter Top Acorn Wood Salt & Pepper Set. The "acorn" cellars are hand-crafted from lustrous hard wood bringing elegant autumn style to your table. Dimensions: 2" W x 3.5" T
- Similar itemCarve a standing rib roast, turkey or ham with the ease of Julia Child or Emeril Lagasse when you're equipped with this Zwilling J.A. Henckels 8-in. Twin Four Star Carving Knife. German-engineered stainless-steel construction gives it durability to last for years in your kitchen, and the blade has been ice-hardened using J.A. Henckels' proprietary FRIODUR process that lends added ruggedness and strength to its design. Each blade is honed and polished by hand to create a long-lasting razor-sharp edge, so maintenance is minimal. This knife's long, thin blade is ideal for making clean cuts when carving a pot roast or pork loin, and its full-tang design adds heft and balance to make the knife easier to use. The handle has an ergonomic design and is textured slightly to provide a comfortable and secure grip that minimizes user fatigue, and the entire knife is dishwasher safe, so cleanup is fast and easy. A lifetime warranty from the manufacturer ensures your satisfaction with this knife's performance. Best Used For: Carve roasts and poultry like a pro with this Zwilling J.A. Henckels 8-in. Twin Four Star Carving Knife. It's equipped with a slender blade that makes slicing meats into thin and proportionate slices an efficient process. Features: Blade is ice-hardened for added strength. Precision-forged from premium high-carbon stainless steel for heightened durability. Ergonomic handle for comfortable carving. To ensure satisfaction, it comes with a lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Cleaning & Care: Handwash recommended. Construction: Forged. Handle: Slip-resistant plastic. Material: High-carbon stainless steel. Origin: Germany. Size: 8-in. Warranty: Lifetime.
- Season to taste with a set of tableware designer Rosanna's salt-and-pepper cellars, inspired by old-fashioned milk glass. Crafted from stark white porcelain, each of the four has a distinct silhouette, from a faceted design to a scalloped edge with criss-crossing latticework in relief. A small spoon accompanying each makes it easy to dish out flavor -- in true Rosanna style. Includes four bowls and four spoons in gift box. Porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Bowls: 1.25" H x 2.5"-2.75" diameter. Farmhouse Pantry collection. The Farmhouse Pantry Porcelain Salt & Pepper Cellars by Rosanna
- Similar itemWith a stylish modern twist on a classic theme, the newly introduced Forest Folly Collection pays homage to the centuries-old tradition of hunting in the Bohemian countryside. Each rustically elegant mouth-blown glass features a hand-engraved image of an animal surrounded by a delicately intertwined thicket of oak branches and centered above a crossed pair of hunting rifles, as well as a single oak leaf on the bottom.