- Similar itemInspired by the rustic beauty of nature, this handmade ceramic pot makes the ideal vessel for flora or organic herbs. Made by artists from Antwerp, Belgium.
- A beautiful balance of fine craftsmanship and graphic design, these unique serving utensils are crafted from wild cherry wood enhanced with laser-cut designs inspired by architectural elements and cathedral windows. With a flame-blackened edge, the warm color of the natural cherry wood provides a handsome contrast. The 4-piece set includes 1 pair of 11" fork and spoon salad servers, collapsible 12" serving tongs, and a 13" wavy pasta fork, all with the coordinating cathedral motif. The unique tongs are strong, easy to use, and - best of all - fold flat for easy storage! Utensils are all-natural, food safe, solid cherry hardwood with a natural color that will deepen with age. Handcrafted in Pennsylvania. Care for your solid wood utensils: To clean residue, use a Scotchbrite® pad with dish soap and warm water. Occasionally oil your utensils with natural coconut oil or beeswax using a paper towel or cloth. Allow to air-dry - not recommended for dishwashers.
- The Paddle Grand Vodka Set and Oak Paddle is an elegant and stylish way of presenting vodka shots to your guests. Featuring a hand-finished oak board which has handles for easy serving, the set also boasts 12 shot glasses which securely nestle in the paddle. Designed for relaxed, social occasions, this handy vodka serving set would make the perfect gift for anyone who loves to entertain. L.M. Paddle Grand Vodka Set and Oak Paddle. 1 x hand-finished oak paddle. 12 shot glasses which securely nestle in the paddle. Designed for relaxed, social occasions. Paddle has two handles for easy serving. Length: 77cm. Brand: LSA. Colour: Paddle: Brown. Glasses: Clear. Material: Paddle: Wood. Shot Glasses: Glass. Size / Fit: Length: 77cm.
- Similar itemHip dip. Smooth handmade stoneware cylinder goes graphic in a hip dip of matte black/white. Keeps coffee, tea or nuts contained with major counter appeal, topped with a round of natural cork. Play opposites with dip black/white large canister. Details and Dimensions: Dip black and white small canister. 70 Oz. 5.5" Dia. X 7"H. Handmade stoneware. Two-tone black/white matte dip glaze. Cork lid. Canister is dishwasher-safe; wipe cork lid with clean, damp cloth. Overall Dimensions: Height: 7" Diameter: 5.5"
- Similar itemFresh, aromatic, and cooling, mint is an excellent aid for digestion and respiratory issues. Grow your own mint plant with this simple garden in a bag, that includes certified organic seeds and special coconut husks for drainage. Sprouting directly in this convenient bag, its fresh leaves will be ready for use straight off the plant to enliven entrées, flavor tea, or garnish desserts and drinks.
- Similar itemFind Household Food Or Beverage Storage Containers at Target.com! CHEFS Fresh Valley Potato Canister Keep produce fresh and organized in handsome, ventilated stoneware canisters. Inspired by handmade crocks of the late 1800s, our Ecru-colored rustic canisters are crafted of glazed stoneware and generously sized for bulky vegetables. Decorated labels are and easy to read on pantry shelves. With snug lids and ventilated cutouts along the base, this is a charming way to keep produce fresh and handy. Dishwasher-safe. Sizes are available for garlic, onions, and potatoes. CHEFS signature collection of professional-grade kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at... Color: Garlic.
- Handmade in Kingston, New York, these oils are for those who love caring for their kitchen tools. For the regular cook, knives are an extension of ourselves, and this oil was specifically formulated to help maintain carbon steel knives. The complementary cutting board oil is formulated specifically for wood items and can also be used on unsealed or unfinished wood products like furniture and children's toys. All the oils are cold pressed and food grade so you're using the best for yourself and your tools.
- Similar itemPerfect for any table and the ideal gift, Richard Brendon's Reflect collection brings antique saucers missing their other halves back to life by using platinum gilding to create a reflective teacup. The mirrored cups reflect the patten of saucers, uniting them together. As all saucers are unique and individually sourced, it is not possible to choose a certain design or colour. We will send you a handpicked saucer from our selection. If there is a particular colour that you would like feel free to email us to see if we have stock. Hand made in England Bone china and platinum Handwash only, not microwave safe.
- Similar itemA sprinkling of high-quality salt can make any dish simply sing. For its flavorful finishing salts, Jacobsen Salt Co. gathers water from pristine Netarts Bay, on the rugged Oregon coastline. Using custom methods perfected by company founder Ben Jacobsen, the water is slowly evaporated until it naturally forms light, delicate salt crystals, which are hand harvested, dried and mixed with bits of Italian white truffles, prized for their heady perfume. The salt’s bright minerality and notes of garlic, forest and mushroom make it a natural with meats and mashed potatoes, and it transforms the flavor of popcorn. The salt is sold separately or as a set with a Jacobsen logo-stamped stoneware salt cellar, hand thrown by a small ceramics studio in Portland using local clay and food-safe, lead-free glazes. Salt: 1.5 oz. Salt & Cellar Set: includes 1.5 oz salt and handcrafted salt cellar. Made in USA.