- The Marshmallow Sofa by George Nelson can be considered as one of the first pop art designs of the furniture design. With the design of 1956 Nelson turned the traditional sofainto a three-dimensional report made of soft, colourful cushions. Every single cushion of seat and back rest lay symmetrical, like a waffle form, to the opposite to each other. It is supported by a simple steel structure. The, in the past, new system of the additive construction enables - not like usual sofas - a big colour, and form selection. But it had the consequence, that the production was really expensive because they were hand made. Besides that, because of its unusual design, the sofa did not fit into the contemporary interiors. For this reason, the production of the Marshmallow Sofa had to be closed in 1965. To the Marshmallow Sofa is also a extension element obtainable. Those come with six single cushions and can be put between two sofas, and it is expandable. More details: Design: George Nelson. Material: 18 Cushions in vinyl red, orange, green, purple and blue, frame: Square tube, black. Measurements: 820 X 1313 x 805 mm.
- Design by Nolen Niu, 2010.Made in the U.S.A. The YO™ Sleeper Sofa is a unique and clever, non-mechanical device, that transforms a Sofa into a Bed in mere seconds. Three cleverly hidden and easily folded, high-resilience foams are made to look like a singular cushioned sofa — a simple alternative to the standard pull-out bed. Convenient handles on the underside of the cushion allow for simple mattress expansion. The back of the sofa creates a sound barrier for the hidden full-size bed, so guests can sleep in privacy. Come morning, YO™ easily folds back up to the sofa position.
- An elegant shape, ornate carvings on the frame, and vibrant upholstery give this accent chair WOW power and eye-catching appeal. Hand-carved rubberwood frame. Hand-washed finish. Polyester/cotton upholstery. 27"W x 29"D x 39"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 28 lbs.
- Dazzling Lights. Show off your metropolitan sensibility with the Leonidas Oxby Friday Night Lights Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this accent pillow features a striking photo print of sparkling lights in blue, yellow, and purple. Toss it onto your bed for a hip feel, or use it to give your sofa some energetic edge.
Artist: Leonidas Oxby
A portion of proceeds go directly to the artists
Concealed zipper with bun insert
Made in the USA
- Crafted in North Carolina, the Bryson is Klaussner's contemporary take on seating, merging classically elegant elements like tapered legs with low, square arms that define the modern profile. Generous seating space establishes the sofa as a centerpiece, its seat cushions extending in front of the arms and inviting guests to sit back. Angled wood legs provide a punctuation of visual contrast while elevating the plush frame. Available in multiple colors and fabrics. Performance Velvet: An enduring fabric with a plush, low pile. 100% polyester. Heathered Weave: Woven and textured with slight color variation. 100% polyester. Microsuede: A versatile pick with a smooth, soft finish. 100% polyester. Wood feet. 87" W x 42" D x 31" H. Seat: 24" D x 23" H. Between arms: 70" Made in the USA | American and imported materials.
- These eye catching, intricate, wire framed tables are engineered from powder coated bent steel rods, and 1/8 inch thick circular plates. Delicate looking yet sturdy, these pieces are good for indoors and out, bedside or poolside. Also available in Short and Tall sizes; Decorate your space with a single piece, a pair or all three! Made in the USA.
- Design Jaime Hayon. Frame, foam, upholstery. Made in USA by Bernhardt Design. Brigitte Bardot! The mere mention of her name still unleashes a million fantasies. A half-century after her debut, Bardot resurfaces through the imagination of Spanish design star Jaime Hayon as a curvaceous and alluring seating ensemble. Inspired by the feminine silhouette, Hayon wanted the sofa to "feel like a fruit, tender to the touch," while at the same time be extremely durable "like combining the lightness and strength of a ballerina." Jaime Hayon is one of a revolutionary breed of designer and artist, who not only blurs the lines between art and design, but also questions what design actually is by pushing the boundaries of his materials. Born in 1974 in Madrid, Spain, he embodies a new type of creative renaissance man who, thanks to his inter-disciplinary approach and extraordinary talent, realizes his unique stylistic language across various areas and media. His work coherently brings together diametrical opposites such as opulence and practicality, sensuality and precision as well as finesse and restraint. Using a hybrid of industrial design disciplines, craft expertise and new technology, his whimsical creations come as a breath of fresh air after a decade of monotonous minimalism. Bardot is offered as a lounge chair, loveseat or sofa. The collection is level 1 and greenguard certified. Loveseat: 75" w | 34.4" d | 30" h | seat: 17" h | arms: 22.6" h.
- Plush wingback repose with the élan of a slipper chair. Luxurious deep blue velvet upholstery pleats elegantly across the back and billows over the invitingly ample seat, edged with the classic look of piping. High-grain hardwood legs stained dusky grey mix a traditional spindle shape in the front with a modern angle in the rear. Arietta Chair in Como Emerald is now on sale. Other colors available at additional cost. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Cushion is soy-based polyfoam with fiber. Sinuous wire spring suspension. 100% cotton velvet fabric. Hardwood legs in dusk finish. Mill-applied stain repellent. Made in North Carolina, USA.
- Oui, we'll take it. So say you went to the Paris flea market and found this gem of a 50s sofa in an unbelievable blue that stops you in your tracks, but by the time you negotiated the euros and crated it back it'd still need refurbishing and oh, well, never mind, keep walking, but can't stop thinking about how cool it would be in your place. Find your vintage find anew at CB2: Super long slim lines scaled just right for smaller spaces, cutback retro arms, low tufted back spanning double seat cushions…all avec a poly macro-weave in a totally tonal fresh hue: Peacock blue on gunmetal stiletto legs. How easy was that? After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Details and Dimensions: Avec apartment sofa 65"Wx34.5"Dx29.5"H. Poly fabric: Peacock. Fabric imported. Sinuous wire support. Removable metal legs with a gunmetal powdercoat finish. Benchmade in North Carolina. Made in USA. Eco-friendly construction: Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat and back cushions are soy-based polyfoam and fiber. Overall Dimensions: Width: 65" Depth: 34.5" Height: 29.5" Interior Seat Dimensions: Width: 56" Depth: 22" Height: 16" Leg: Height: 6"
- Design by Patricia Urquiola, 2012.By Coalesse. With the increasing demands of the new work day, creative people need places to work in a relaxed mode — the Hosu Two-Seat Sofa brings people together, even if they are focused on different tasks. With convenient rear and side storage pockets and cord pass-through, the Hosu Two-Seat Sofa encourages productivity while the frame design allows the back to flex, supporting the sitter's back shape. The unique textured fabric, also designed by Urquiola specifically for Hosu, is offered in exclusive colors. The soft lumbar pillows are included in choice of fabric. "Hosu is a habitat to relax, work, think, and read. It's a different approach to a work lounge that removes all formality and replaces it with comfort." — Patricia UrquiolaQ&A with Patricia Urquiola Hosu was awarded the iF Design Award - Gold, 2013 and the Red Dot Design Award - Product Design, 2013.
- Four Moorish arches with delicate routed edges form the base of this accent table. The amply proportioned top provides a wonderful work surface. Use one for a small pop of color or in multiples for a more dramatic effect.
- Feathery Flair. Give your home some pop with the Gina Rivas Design Feather Eye Throw Pillow from DENY Designs. Made from woven polyester, this throw pillow has a striking, exotic feel. A graphic feather design is vibrant and bold in green, purple, and blue. Toss it onto your sofa for a splash of edgy color, or pair it with other saturated hues for a worldly look.
Artist: Gina Rivas Design
A portion of proceeds go directly to the artists
Concealed zipper with bun insert
Made in the USA
- Tyler Leather Loveseat. All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Fiber-filled cushioning is nestled over a kiln-fired hardwood base. This loveseat is crafted with hardwearing and durable leather. You can rely on this loveseat to withstand the test of time. Statuesque and structured, this smaller piece brings a royal feel to any room. Dimensions. Overall: 34"h x 72"w x 34.5"d. Seating: 18"h x 66"w x 22"d. Armrest: 24.5"h x 3"w.
- Transforming design, the Tablo tray designed by Magnus Lofgren is as decorative as it is useful. Thanks to its high rim and solid form, the risk of spilling food or dropping items is kept at a minimum. You can use Tablo either as a tray or sideboard and it is perfect for plants, drinks, as a set of tables in front of the sofa or beside a bed. Tray is made of lacquered steel, legs are stunning diptero wood. Tray is available in either white, red or black lacquer.
- This three-seat sofa is a timelessly comfortable design with a refined edge. Featuring a kiln-dried hardwood frame and walnut plank base put together with double dowel joinery and corner blocks and aged velvet upholstered seating filled with a down alternative, the Up Three Seater gives lasting comfort and sophistication. Filled with trillium, a down alternative. Sinuous wire spring suspension. Three loose back cushions and loose cushion seat with buttons. Seat height: 14". Care: Professional cleaning recommended. Brand: ARTLESS. Material: Aged Velvet. Origin: United States. Color: Merlot. Measurements: H 25” W 35” D 94”. Weight: 145 lbs.
- Designer by Marcel Wanders, 2011.Made in Italy by Magis.The Cyborg Armchair gives a futuristic touch to modern spaces. This chair features an opaque seat and legs partnered with a translucent back. Created from air-molded polycarbonate, the rear legs offer an attention-grabbing sharp angle. The curved back with included arm rests, made from standard injection polycarbonate, provides comfortable back support and arm positioning. The front edge of the seat curves downward, taking pressure off the back of the legs, making this chair comfortable for the long haul. Add a sleek touch to modern rooms with the Cyborg Armchair.
- In rich purple, this modern accent table is the perfect addition to contemporary decor. Crafted from metal, the sleek design comes with a tempered safety glass table top. Perfect for placing next to a couch or chair to hold an accent or table lamp. Black metal construction. 6mm tempered safety glass table top. Painted purple finish. Radiant Orchid purple color. Some assembly required. 19 1/2" high. 19 3/4" wide. 19 3/4" deep.
- We know nothing about plain-Jane pillows. Ours are supremely soft and amply stuffed with high-quality fill"not to mention the incredible array of on-trend colors we always have on hand. Edged in satin cord, this blue velvet version simply and elegantly accents printed decor. Cobalt. 20"W x 20"H. Cover: Cotton, rayon. Filling: Feathers. Spot clean only.
- Sleek, sophisticated, and elegant describe this modern swoop arm loveseat. Upholstered in a lush velvet, and embellished with handcrafted diamond tufts, this loveseat is sure to be a focal point of any room. The perfect blend of comfort and fashion. Features: Embellished with handcrafted diamond tufts. Handmade. Spot clean only. Made in the USA. 1 Year limited warranty. Product Details: Design: Standard. Frame Material: Wood. Upholstery Material: Velvet. Seating Capacity: 2. Assembly Required: Yes. Product Warranty: 1 year limited. Dimensions: Overall: 34" H x 49" W x 28" D. Overall Product Weight: 68lbs.
- Artecnica's tranSglass series is literally a work of art. This cut vase features a organic form that mirrors that of the flowers you might put in them. Included in the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art, the line of repurposed bottles and vessels make stunning table top ornaments. Each is one of a kind, varying in shades of green, brown or clear and come available in a Polish or Satin finish.
- Features: Zig Zag Springs. Upholstered in black polyurethane fabric. Frame construction: Hardwood. Mattress Fill: Foam. Mattress Type: Foam. Sleeper Mechanism Type: Folding. Pillow Top Cushions: No. TV Headrest: No. Mattress: 70"W x 43"D.