- Similar itemMade of solid mahogany by hand, this is a mid century inspired splay leg "smile" cocktail table. Table Height: 17.72" Size: 17.72"H x 62.99"W x 19.69"D Weight:48.40 lbs Color:Mahogany Material:Mahogany Wood Wood Type:Mahogany Finish:Mahogany Assembly Leve
- Similar itemOnkel (the Danish word for Uncle) is a sofa that combines the simplicity of modern forms with the soft curves of the olden days. The outer shell of the sofa has a firm expression, while the cushions are comfortable and inviting. The choice of materials adds a sensuous side with its characteristically Nordic connotations. The Onkel sofa consists of a simple, upholstered frame with cushions. The inspiration for the cushions derives from the more bombastic upholstered sofas typical of the pre-1950s era. To emphasize the merger of two completely different worlds of expression, the back cushion has been elegantly encapsulated by the frame. The materials in Onkel create a dynamic effect with its plain-colored frame, mottled back and cushion and color-lacquered under frame. All in the same color shade. This is what makes Onkel stand as a complete unit. Simon Legald explains: “As a designer, I am curious about how the materials work together with the idea. Onkel is a sofa that was derived of a dialog between craftsmanship and industry. In creating Onkel, I have revived old craftsmanship techniques and used them in a new context. In doing this, the details add character to Onkel.” Onkel is a recognizable Scandinavian design and is available in three colors both as a two or three-seater sofa upholstered with fabrics from Gabriel.
- Similar itemThe Juniper mirrored chest is a trendy and eye-catching piece to accent your decor. The chest features two doors and a single wide drawer perfect for your storage needs. The antique silver wood finish molding outlines the edges of the mirrored front drawers. The piece is also accented with classic ring pulls and solid wood legs. This fun and functional chest will make a wonderful addition to any room in your home. Has three doors with adjustable shelving Mirrored front doors Dimensions: 42.25 inches long x 18.25 inches wide x 36 inches high Shape: Rectangle Type: Chests Includes Hardware Style: Traditional, Modern, Contemporary Material: Glass, MDF, Wood Assembly: Assembly Required Finish: Glass Finish Color: Gold, Silver Please Note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Gold.
- Similar itemPlush, loose cushions give our Pierce sectional welcoming comfort; four available components let you create the perfect configuration for any room. Simply tailored with hand-pleated English arms, it has a clean, classic look that's exceptionally versatile. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks. Eight-way hand-tied seat springs for exceptional support; back is reinforced with sinuous steel springs. Seat cushions have high-resiliency foam cores with up to 10% soy-based materials featuring inner springs for additional support. Cushion cores are then wrapped in either our premium down blend or our thick, double layer poly fiber. Based on your choice of fill-down or poly fiber-two matching 20" sq. throw pillows in correlating fibers will be included. Nail-head accents. Solid maple legs stained dark walnut; tapered front legs set on brass casters. Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. Available in many of our custom fabrics-each item is made to order. View the complete collection here. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: organic, recycled, reclaimed, sustainable.
- Similar itemAlways with a global outlook, Gubi Olsen, founder of Gubi, has created his own unique postmodernistic expression. The inspiration comes from the rich Danish traditions of craft and furniture production, mixed with with historical and visual references such as French cinema, Napoleon Bonaparte, and a grand piano. The Bonaparte series consist of a sofa, lounge chair and a pouffe. the series has a wooden frame covered with polyurethane foam. The upholstery on the frame is fixed. The detachable and reversible cushion on the sofa and lounge chair is made of polyurethane foam with springs. It is available in a wide range of fabrics and leather. The legs are available in black stained beech, light oak. Priced in Gabriel Tempt fabric(100% Polyester); many other textiles available, please call.
- Similar itemThe Loll Designs Bolinas Cocktail Table pays tribute to the bohemian lifestyle of the community for which it is named. Carve out some wicked relaxation time with its surfboard-like shape as it makes itself at home in any sitting arrangement, either indoors or out. The beauty of this board is it doesn’t need wax!
- Similar itemBeautifully hand made product. Mdf (this is the very best material for making mirrored furniture). Grey shagreen under glass. Contemporary.
- Similar itemDesign by Simon Legald, 2013.By Normann Copenhagen. Onkel, Danish for "uncle", is a luxurious sofa that combines the simplicity of modern forms with the soft curves of the olden days. The outer shell of the sofa has a firm expression, while the cushions are comfortable and inviting. Consisting of a frame with cushions upholstered in either durable furniture textile or soft leather, the inspiration for the detail on the cushion is from the typical aesthetic of pre-1950s era sofas. The materials used for the shell and cushions have been kept in the same color and there is a lacquered frame in a matching shade, lending simplicity to the design and making Onkel stand as a unified whole. Available in a range of textile colors, as well as a high quality pigmented leather version. For the 2-seater version, please see Onkel 2-Seater Sofa.
- Similar itemBeautifully hand made product. Mdf (this is the very best material for making mirrored furniture). Jet black glass. Contemporary.