- Similar itemWhile Wästberg is a forward-thinking manufacturer of high-tech lighting, a pendant lamp is a very old concept. Therefore, designing a new pendant lamp for Wästberg means bridging the past with the present. Firstly, the w131 is a surprisingly small lamp. However, it still lights up well and is extremely versatile when it comes to usage. Secondly, the lamp gives a soft and friendly impression, the textile cord further adding softness. Sand-cast recycled aluminium is both beautiful and environmentally sound. Any imperfections of the metal are meant to be there. We will use this lamp both at home and by contract. --Claesson Koivisto Rune. Wästberg’s lamps create intimate spheres and simply make people feel somewhat safer. Regardless of whether the lamps are in offices, hotel rooms or homes. The Wästberg Philosophy may be summarised as follows: I. Decrease general lighting and use direct lighting. II. Direct lighting should have all the basic properties of task lighting, but a wider area of use. III. Direct lighting should include energy efficient light sources, minimal glare, flicker free light, plenty of light evenly distributed over a large surface, and the ability to adjust light intensity. People will continue to work themselves to death. People will continue to work themselves to death, even in the light of Wästberg’s lamps. But they will feel better while doing it. Technical Information: Light source: GU10 socket Light source excluded. Max 35 W. 3 m textile cable · ceiling rose included.
- Similar itemFind Decorative Accent Pieces at Target.com! Add some cowboy chic to your kitchen collection with this Leah Flores Wild Wild West Square Tray in Blue. Made of durable wood and perfect for serving frosty cold drinks on a hot summer day, this square tray features the words “Wild wild west” in white script over a gorgeous western landscape. Color: Sky Blue.
- Similar itemUsing only non-productive olive trees from Tunisia, this handmade piece reveals the stunning grain patterns of raw olive wood: free of any additives or sealants. Its olive oil finish keeps the wood moisturized in a natural manner.
- Similar itemHandwoven seagrass gives our tray its classic warm-weather style. The versatile design is generously sized and easy to pair with casual dinnerware, so it's an easy option for serving drinks, carrying plated hors d'oeuvres or setting out flatware and napkins. For enhanced durability, the tray is woven around a strong wire frame and sealed with lacquer. Crafted of handwoven seagrass suppported by wire frame. Sturdy, hand-stained wood rim with rattan handles. Finished with semi-gloss clear lacquer. Natural variations make each piece unique.
- Similar itemDesign by Omer Arbel, 2007.Made in Vancouver, Canada by Bocci.Inspired by the sporadic, perhaps discordant arrangement of barnacles on a rock surface, the 21 series is fabricated from a random amount of raw porcelain, which is flattened and rolled into a pancake shape. This is then wrapped around a frosted borosilicate glass inverted trumpet diffuser. The thin porcelain skin is allowed to flop over the borosilicate core to create whatever form is most natural to it. This creates a unique form, of varying size, in every iteration of the fabrication process. Each diffuser houses a low voltage lamp. A strong contrast is established between the organically distributed soft light passing thru the translucent porcelain skin and the sharp, crisp light passing through the borosilicate glass diffuser.Popular residential and commercial applications include clusters over tables in dining rooms and restaurants, accessory lighting in living rooms and baths, linear configurations over bars and kitchen islands, large clusters in lobbies, foyers and other private and public spaces.This low voltage pendant is designed to be clustered in groups and also works well as a single pendant point of interest. The porcelain is available in clear and can also be ordered in a rich grey. Brushed nickel canopy with braided metal coaxial cable mounts to standard octagonal junction box, with electronic transformer fitting inside junction box. Each pendant ships with 10 feet of wire that can be adjusted on site. Recommended minimum height is 12" to the bottom of the sphere.Note: For custom cord lengths greater than 10' please call (866) 428-9289 to place order. Custom cords are $20 per 10' increment (Maximum length is 100').
- Similar itemHandcrafted from natural olivewood, these salad servers are a functional and stylish way to serve your favorite salads and side dishes. Due to the nature of the product, grain pattern, color and shape may differ slightly from the product pictured.Manufacturer: Sur La TableIncludes: 2 serversMaterial: OlivewoodCare: Hand wash only. Do not use harsh detergents or abrasives. Avoid direct exposure to heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight. Rub periodically with olive oil to preserve finishDimensions: 9.75" x 3"Made in Italy
- Similar itemServe a feast with this large circular Viventium tray from Ary Trays. Made from oak wood veneer, this tray has a soft, natural and warm appearance with a retro feeling, complementing any interior setting. Designed to be used with the Viventium table stands available separately, the large size makes an ideal serving board for cold meats and cheeses for guests to enjoy.Key features: * Large tray * Material: wood veneer * Dimensions: Ø49cm * Smooth surface * Designed to fit the Viventium table stands * More trays available separately
- This hand blown glass pendant utilizes LED low voltage technology in a compact cone shape. Pendant is 7? high x 4 1/2? in diameter. Light engine includes LED module L70 rated at 35,000 hours. Pendant is suspended from 8? coax cable that can be cut to height and retained with a set screw and strain relief bushing Diffuser Type: 3/16 Inch Thick Hand Blown Case Glass (Green) Made in the USA Finish/Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze Cord/Steam Length: 96 Kelvin: 4000K, cool light Lumens: 450 Unit Height: 7 Unit Length: 4.5 Unit Width: 4.5 Item Weight: 1.8 Includes bulbs Material: Metal and Glass
- Similar itemRustic earthenware mortar (suribachi) has a textured and unglazed interior so ingredients wont slide around when grinding. The wooden pestle (surikogi) grinds gently to protect the mortar. 5" d. Hand wash. Made in China.