Shop this look
- Similar itemCharles and Ray Eames frequently created variations of their chair designs by combining one seat shell with different base frames. The Plywood Group, to which this dining chair belongs, is available with either chromed tubular steel or wood base frames, hence DCM (Dining Chair Metal) or DCW (Dining Chair Wood). The moulded wood laminate seat and backrest echoes the shape of the human body, making these chairs extremely comfortable. Dimension: 51.5cm (w) x 73.5cm (h) x 56.5cm (d)
- Similar itemJust like its name implies, the Hangz Anyway Shelf hangs horizontally or vertically, facing up or down, to best suit your storage and dcor needs. The pair of shelves can be hung together or separately and offer limitless storage and design possibilities. Sleek black finish and unique design feel right at home amongst contemporary dcor. Materials: MDF Finish: Black Hang to your needs: horizontal or vertical, up or down Features five (5) small and four (4) large partitions per shelf Modern, geometric style Includes two (2) shelf units Partition dimensions: 6.75 inches wide x 7.25 inches deep (small), 9.25 inches wide x 7.25 inches deep (large) Mini-shelves as horizontal dimensions: 5.75 inches high x 9.25 inches wide x 7.25 inches deep Mini-shelves as vertical dimensions: 9.5 inches high x 6.5 inches wide x 7.25 inches deep (large), 14.5 inches high x 5.75 inches wide x 7.25 inches deep (small) Mounting hardware: Eight (8) keyhole hangers per shelf Supports up to: 9 pounds (per shelf) Overall dimensions: 60 inches high x 10 inches wide x 8.25 inches deep Product weight: 38.5 pounds Assembly required. Color: Black.
- Design by Eero Saarinen, 1946.By Knoll.Eager to continue exploring the possibilities of a chair that achieves supreme comfort through the shape of its shell rather than the depth of its cushioning, Eero Saarinen designed the Executive Side Chair with Swivel Base. Featured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior and a staple of mid-century aesthetic, this chair remains one of Knoll's most sought after designs. And, with its fluid sculptural form and modern finishing, it is timeless and continues to fit seamlessly into all settings including work, conference, lounge and dining spaces. The iconic Saarinen Executive Armchair can be customized in a wide range of upholstery options to make this mid-century classic uniquely yours. Product Features: Constructed of a reinforced polyurethane back shell and contoured plywood seat Enjoy the convenience of a 5-star base with casters, 360 degree swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment Available with standard hard wheel casters or casters specifically for soft floors Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified?
- Similar itemCharles and Ray Eames frequently created variations of their chair designs by combining one seat shell with different base frames. The Plywood Group, to which this relaxed lounge chair belongs, is available with either chromed tubular steel or wood base frames, hence LCM (Lounge Chair Metal) or LCW (Lounge Chair Wood). The moulded wood laminate seat and backrest echoes the shape of the human body, making these chairs extremely comfortable. View our entire range of Eames furniture. Dimension: 56cm (w) x 68cm (h) x 61cm (d)
- Transitional with a mid-century modern vibe, the Clifford side chair combines a petite low-slung profile with back that’s slightly curved to embrace the body. The epitome of understated elegance, this set of two ready to assemble chairs comes replete with linen blend upholstery in sophisticated charcoal brown, birch wood legs in espresso finish, and silver nailhead trim outlining a curvy back silhouette. Assembly Required : Yes. Construction : BIRCHWOOD; 60% LINEN; 40% POLYESTER Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 21.3" x 24" x 34.8".
- Add entry storage or create your own miniature library with this four-tier shelving unit. The solid mahogany construction lends this wood shelving unit added durability, providing a stable surface for shoes, books or other knick-knacks. Organize extra linens in the guest room or keep boots and outdoor shoes off your mudroom floor. This accent piece can be both functional and decorative in any room in your house. Use this mahogany wood shelving unit for extra storage space or create a unique display of books, frames and your personal favorites to enhance the design of your office, bedroom or family room. The rich, contemporary style is a warm and inviting addition to your home. Finish: Dark brown Materials: Solid mahogany wood Number of shelves: Four (4) Display your books, photos, CDs, shoes and treasures on this stylish slat design bookshelf Dimensions: 32 inches high x 28 inches wide x 10.5 inches deep Color: Brown.
- Similar itemManufactured by Nuevo. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 19.5"W x 17.25"d x 32"h x 17.5"sh x 16"sd. Elliptical steel tube frame with chrome finish. Plywood seat. CFS foam and leather finish. Available in Black; Imported;
- Similar itemExtra thick cushions provide the ultimate in comfort on this petite side chair. A solid wood frame supports an upholstered back and double seat cushion while double button tufting adds a hint of mid-century flair. The addition of luxurious silvery-gray velvet upholstery turns an ordinary chair into a chic addition to any modern home. Solid oak. Button details. Velvet upholstery.
- Similar itemString Pocket is the mini sized String System, the iconic shelving system originally created 1949 by the Swedish designer Nisse Strinning. With a depth of 15cm, this unit is perfect for a small storage need, but also for creating joint modules in your own unique design. This version of the String shelves comprises 2 lacquered steel sides and 3 shelves made from solid ash wood. Sides are available online in a white colour - a minimalist choice that will fit any interior style. This design is protected by copyright. To avoid flex we recommend max. 25 kg load evenly spread. Always use a spirit level when mounting wall shelves. Do not use an electrical screwdriver when assembling.
- Similar itemWith an oversized profile and ample padding, this collection offers seating with exceptional comfort and relaxed style. This beautiful piece is tailored with baseball stitch seaming that exposes its raw edges.This piece is made to order and will be hand-crafted and upholstered 100-percent in the USA. The hardwood frame is sourced in the USA and constructed in North Carolina using eco-friendly soy bean fill, hand knotted eight-way steel coils, and spring and down cushions. Due to its handmade nature, small variations can be expected, and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product. Please note that depending on the selected length of your new TAG chair, your item may come with a different seat cushion count than what is shown in the photo i.e.: it will be a 2, 3, or 4 seater. Also, there may be slight color differences from that in our images due to lighting used during photography. Customers should expect extended lead times as pieces are made to order. Dimensions Classic: 58 inches long x 41 inches wide x 30 inches high Luxe: 64 inches long x 47 inches wide x 30 inches high Furniture Pattern: Solid Chair Type: Accent Chairs Material: Upholstered, Linen, Fabric Style: Casual, Mid-Century, Contemporary, Modern, Rustic, Southwestern, Traditional, Transitional Assembly: Assembled Chair Back Height: Standard Color: Red, Orange Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Since this item is made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for production time and quality checks before the item leaves our warehouse. You may only cancel a made to order item within 24 hours of submission. Due to the unique nature of this product, we are not able to accept returns. For additional return information please contact our customer service team. Color: Orange.
- Similar itemWho says book shelves are only for books? With the Chateau Bookcase, you¿ll discover how a book shelf can become more that simply a mini-library. Sure, its four shelves and eight cubes offer lots of space for your go-to volumes, but this piece¿s contemporary flair invites so many decorative possibilities. Well-placed accents combined with its striking walnut-and-white pattern will command attention. Tap into your home¿s underutilized vertical space and enhance your surroundings at the same time. Contemporary bookcase; Four shelves with eight cubes; White PU veneer for the frame and Walnut PU veneer for the door; To clean wipe with dry cloth; Overall Dimensions: 63.1 inches high x 31.1 inches wide x 15.5 inches deep; Engineered wood/Black and walnut finishing PU veneer; Imported;
- Similar itemGet enveloped by the marshmallow man while you're at the office in the Glamis Office Chair. With leatherette covering the plush padded seat, back and arms, you'll be the envy of the office! - Chrome Metal Frame and Legs - Tension Knob for Tilt Control - Recline at any Angle - Pneumatic Height Adjustment 27""w x 5.5""d x 40.5-43.5""h (19.5-22.5""sh)