Needless to say, Addison's house is full of just as much color as her wardrobe is.
Her apartment is a cross between a citrus colored paradise and a cool-toned sea glass green haven.
1. Her living room is eclectic, with lots of books, diptyque candles, nick-knacks, blankets and flowers. Not only is it the epitome of cozy, but Addison feels like all of her small treasures tell a cute little story.
2. The foyer has gold confetti on the walls and a chic but utterly useless mirror lol. Against the wall, It also has a small loveseat and mail cubby. Finally, there's a pom-pom garland dangling over her bar, because who doesn't want to walk straight into their house and have a drink?
3. Addie's bedroom is really colorful and full of mess. To Lily's horror, Addie painted her hardwood floor with a huge pattern. She also gutted one of her closets and made it into a reading nook. She frequently sits there, drinking wine and reading trashy paperbacks while tucked under a bunch of blankets. Her dog, Beau, thinks it's his bedroom though and tries to push her out.
I think everything else is pretty self explanatory.
4. kitchen. sea glass subway tile backsplash, large table with mismatched chairs and a large tufted bench, fresh herb garden on a fire escape wall shelf.
5. bathroom. Basic color palette, shelving, teal over-sized mirror, gorgeous mural in the shower, no bathtub.