Shop this look
- Similar itemLink modernizes the classic pantograph task lamp incorporating the most advanced LED lighting technology to-date. Designed with a dual-purposed shade-handle, Link seamlessly balances performance and style to satisfy focused lighting needs in any environment. Screw clamp easily attaches to any table up to 2.75" in thickness. The solid-state package of LinkLight's high-power LED array uses optimized chip-on-board technology for brilliant performance with very low power consumption and an average lifespan of 25000 hours. LinkLight's fully adjustable articulated arm structure is made from a special co-laminated material, eliminating any internal wiring and giving it its ultra modern thin profile and effortless adjustability. Designed by Peter Stathis in 2008-2009. Features: Dual purposed shade/handle 360 degree arm adjustment with variable height control. Variable height control. Tension control incorporated into pivot joints 180 degrees front to back head tilt. Over 25 years of maintenance free service. Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadowing. Extended light patch allows for greater illuminated work area. Brightness-enhancing technology provides for focused light control and glare-free use when working alongside monitor screens. Replaceable LED assembly for in-field repairs 8' of Silver Cord with Hi/Lo Switch. 97% recyclable content. Specifications: Colors: gray, white, black, green, orange, silver. Soft touch finish 99x hi-output LED array. 25,000 hour lifespan Ergonomically positioned Hi. Low brightness control. Power Usage: 7.5w. Materials: Body: stamped, die-cast, and machined aluminum. Base Options: die-cast zinc or die-cast aluminum. Certifications: UL, CE, RoHS / Energy Star pending 5 year warranty.
- Charles and Ray Eames believed “design is a method of action,” and they continually updated their work as newbecame available. “The chair that Charles and Ray were designing,” explains grandson Eames Demetrios, “is the chair that’s made tomorrow.” The duo originally designed their molded chair in metal and entered it as a prototype in MoMA’s 1948 International Competition for Low-Cost Furniture Design, then refashioned it in light yet strong fiberglass just two years later. In the 1980s, after determining fiberglass production was detrimental to the environment, Herman Miller ceased production to explore more sustainable options, eventually choosing recyclable polypropylene. The company never quite forgot about fiberglass, however, and it recently began researching greener production methods. The Eames Molded Fiberglass Chair (1950) is the end result, constructed using a cleaner process but true to the original with its beloved variegated surface. This reintroduced version comes in a range of reformulated semi-gloss color pigments that faithfully reproduce the vintage ones. Its deep seat pocket and waterfall edge keep you comfortable by reducing pressure on the backs of your thighs. The seat back is left unfinished to maintain a slightly rough natural texture for easier gripping with your hands. This is an authentic Eames product by Herman Miller. Made in U.S.A. DFSS stands for dining-height fiberglass side chair with stacking base (stacks up to 14 high). Made of 99% recyclableand covered by Herman Miller’s take-back program for environmentally sound recycling (should you ever wish to part with this chair).
- Lovebirds fly in a garden of flowering trees. Depicted in lustrous nickel repousse they adorn a set of boxes by Wittaya. He works in sleek rain tree wood adding gleaming bells to the lids.
- Great for jotting things down on the go, these wire-bound pages are made with 40% - 60% recycled paper. Details: Wire-bound college-ruled sheets. Handy inside pocket. Tucks perfectly into a briefcase or bookbag. Made from 40% - 60% recycled paper. Dimensions: 6 ½" W x 8 ¼" H x ½" D.
- With the Molded Plastic Side Chair, the Eameses created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. Made of 100 percent recyclable polypropylene, the Molded Plastic Side Chair boasts a subtle matte texture and notable durability and is available in an array of colors and a variety of upholstery and base options making it an endlessly versatile option for living, dining and work spaces.
- Pink flowers bloom in beauty on sleek black lacquer by Nantana Sompamitre. Crafted and painted by hand this heart-shaped box showcases Thailand's legendary lacquer work.
- Similar itemThis three-subject notebook is both pretty and practical. Featuring one of our colorful prints, it has a durable cover; wire-bound, perforated, college-ruled pages; and three colorful dividers with large slip pockets on each side. Details: Three-subject notebook. 80 perforated, college-ruled sheets. Includes three dividers with large slip pockets on each side. Dimensions: 9½" W x 11" H x ½" D.
- Similar itemLaunched in 1934 and generally considered the archetypal Anglepoise lamp, the Original 1227 pioneered the brand's unique constant spring technology to deliver ultimate flexibility and perfect balance. A weighted base provides added stability, while the shade is engineered to concentrate the beam of light on the task at hand (thereby allowing for lower-wattage bulbs). Crafted in aluminum and cast iron with chrome-plated fittings and a glossy painted finish, this iconic design works beautifully for task lighting or as a reading lamp. Brand: ANGLEPOISE. Style Name: Anglepoise 'Original 1227' Desk Lamp. Style Number: 5029466. 5 3/4" shade diameter; 6" shade height; 23 1/2" maximum reach; 6" square base; 78" cord length; 9 lbs; Assembly hardware included; Anglepoise constant tension spring technology; Lamp type: Compact-Fluorescent
- Similar itemLaunched in 1934 and generally considered the archetypal Anglepoise lamp, the Original 1227 pioneered the brand's unique constant spring technology to deliver ultimate flexibility, smooth movement and perfect balance. A weighted base provides added stability, while the shade is engineered to concentrate the beam of light on the task at hand (thereby allowing for lower-wattage bulbs). Crafted in aluminum and cast iron with brass fittings and a glossy painted finish, this iconic design works beautifully for task lighting or as a reading lamp. Brand: ANGLEPOISE. Style Name: Anglepoise 'Original 1227' Brass Desk Lamp. Style Number: 5027865. 5 3/4" shade diameter; 6" shade height; 23 1/2" maximum reach; 6" square base; 78" cord length; 9 lbs; Assembly hardware included; Anglepoise constant tension spring technology; Lamp type: Compact-Fluorescent
- Designed by Charles and Ray Eames. Part of the Herman Miller Collection. With the Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair, the Eameses created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. Thanks to a new, proprietary process of producing fiberglass-reinforced plastic, Herman Miller is once again able to produce the original 1950 Eames Molded Fiberglass Side Chair safely. The Molded Fiberglass Side Chair is available in several archival shell colors as well as several base options, making it an ideal dining chair option for both formal and informal spaces alike. Dimensions: 18.5"w, 21"d, 31.75"h, seat 16.5"h. Made in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Keep all of your musings in one place with this My Brilliant Ideas notebook from Sloane Stationery. In a soft pale blue shade, this notepad is covered with card with a lizard skin effect finish. Embossed in gold with ‘My Brilliant Ideas, it includes 72 unlined and gold gilded pages and a matching grosgrain ribbon marker to always find your place. With a wide range of stationery available from the brand which specialises in traditional book binding, you can easily find a diary or notepad to suit every taste.Key features: * Material: lizard skin embossed card * Dimensions: 15x10cm * Includes 72 gold gilded & unlined pages * Powder blue cover with ‘My Brilliant Ideas’ in gold * With a stylish lizard skin effect * Matching grosgrain ribbon marker * Much more essential stationery available from Sloane Stationary
- Shaped like florid spheres these decorative boxes by Nantana Sompamitre are filled with the charm of Thai artistry. Each mango wood box is crafted by hand featuring pink wildflowers over glossy black lacquer.