- "Use a collection of mis-matching frames to create an interesting statement wall! Fossick around in junk and charity stores for old frames and repaint them if required. This is better for the budget!" — @jemimap
- "Sticker decals with interesting quotes make for a personal touch. But beware - if it is a longer quote, visitors may stop a while to read it so do not put it in a place where they will be in the way - an open space is better!" — @jemimap
inspiracje to częsty temat wpisów na blogach w portalu pinger.pl. Są rzeczy, które też możesz otagować inspiracje? Załóż własny blog!
- "Quirky wallpaper is a quick easy start! Rockett St George The Family Picture Frame Wallpaper in Black & White - add your own pictures and sayings to the frames!" — @jemimap
‘The Family’ picture frame wallpaper by Lisa Bengtsson. The wallpaper features a collage of black and white photo frames in varying sizes and styles. 4 - 8 week expected delivery time. Width 53cms, roll length 10m, repeat 64cms. Jane Rockett and Lucy St George are the founders of ‘Rockett St George’. The pair are self-confessed design junkies that specialise in British based design and have teamed up with Coggles.com to share their unique collection with you. Rockett St George at Coggles.com. Paper.
- "Random postcards and magazine clippings create an interesting visual display above this childs table." — @jemimap
- "Another take on wall frames - Awesome Quotations wall panel by Fabrics&Papers - Can be ordered in varying sizes, and with personalised quotes!" — @jemimap
Quotations wall panel in Concrete effect with black type, Can be ordered in varying sizes, and with personalised quotes (Customisation fees apply)
- "Use a pinboard! A fantastic idea for offices or even the bedroom - you can pin up cute pics, fabrics etc and use it for inspirations, or even reminders!" — @jemimap
- "Scatter interesting finds on the wall above a piece of furniture. Tip: start by positioning the most prominent piece at eye level in the center and work outward." — @jemimap
- "Simple, yet effective - these frames hold simple images which do not detract from the impact created by the black display unit below." — @jemimap
- "A mix of dimensional pieces such as this letter, swan, fan and arrow alongside frames in different shapes and colors keep the arrangement lively and interesting." — @jemimap
- "Use a collection of mirrors above a table to create an interesting focal point. Tip: a large mirror in a small room creates the illusion of more space!" — @jemimap
- "Graphic black & white prints create a retro/pop feel..." — @jemimap
- "You could always use antlers ;)" — @jemimap
- "Display random textural paintings together for an interesting visual combination." — @jemimap
humphrey residence - brooklyn loft - gossip girl interiors set decoration by christina tonkin
- "Nice paintings, but perhaps there is too much in the room? I would say stick to just one or two walls, and let them create the impact - or else your eye doesn't know where to look! Remember, less is more in this instance!" — @jemimap
- dens/libraries/offices - West Elm Industrial Task Table Lamp - Turmeric Ikea Vika Amon/ Vika Lage Desk chalkboard accent wall Erin Gates Interiors"Paint a wall with blackboard paint and fill it with quirky sayings, a good idea for the kitchen. You could also use it for a to-do list in the study, or a place to write comments in the bathroom!" — @jemimap
- "Shelf displays - a fantastic idea for those book-lovers, and a great way to display all your other treasures as well!" — @jemimap
- "This old bus blind embraces the contemporary typography trend and looks great alongside the antler collection and printers tray full of trinkets!" — @jemimap
- "Draw attention to unique accessories with an oversize piece of artwork. You need not even hang it - this bus blind looks great simply propped against the wall, partly covered by another piece of art, creating a casual nonchalant feel." — @jemimap
- "The perfectly-aligned black and white frames add interest to this hallway but still keep in its theme of modern simplicity. The long line down the wall creates a visual pattern which adds depth to the room." — @jemimap
Fearon Hay Architects are award winning architects based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- "Keep in mind the space that you are decorating - proportions are important. If it is a narrow wall, make it a portrait display with objects that can be displayed down the length of the wall. A landscape-orientated display would just look wrong!" — @jemimap
- "Interesting frames at the end of a hallway add visual interest and invite you to down there to take a peek!" — @jemimap
- "Nice idea for a bedroom - show off your jewellery by using it as art on the wall!
Although, I would not advise this for those who are in burgler-prone areas you don't want to lose all your favorite jewels!" — @jemimap
This recent college graduate used her expansive jewelry collection to create wall art in her New York City studio.
- "An interesting juxtaposition of prints creates interest in what would otherwise be a plain room." — @jemimap
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "A massive print of the Arc De Triomphe (Paris) sets the scene for the interior and creates the illusion that you are looking out the window at this incredible monument!" — @jemimap
- "The repition of linear arrangements give this office a cool display! Nice 'hollywood' theatre-style lighting and old pictures..." — @jemimap
- "Random old species charts make for an interesting display!" — @jemimap
- "Have a bookshelf feature wall! This creates a very homely and inviting atmosphere. To avoid a cluttered feeling, ensure that you keep the other walls in the room fairly minimal." — @jemimap
Some of House Beautiful's favorite designer libraries. From sophisticated to modern to traditional, we have all of the styles covered.