- Feel both festive and fabulous as you strut into the party in the Vince Camuto Paperbag Foiled Silver Short! ; A stylish short fabricated fabricated from comfy linen with a metallic finish. Features a trendy high rise and a relaxed wide leg. Welt hand and rear pockets. Belt loop waistband. Removable self-tie sash. Tacked rolled cuffs. 100% linen. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 28 in ; Outseam: 14 1 2 in ; Inseam: 3 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 10 in ; Back Rise: 15 in ; Leg Opening: 26 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 0, inseam 3.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThese trendy wooden heel sandals from Reed Krakoff are sure to rise up the ranks of even your best collections! Smooth leather upper. Rounded open toe. Single strap at toe with ankle strap and single back at vamp. Leather lining. Rubber sole. 1'' Wooden front platform. 5'' Wooden wedge sole with section out at mid sole. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Width: 65cm Height: 37cm Depth: 22cm Weight: 4kg. Vulcanized fiberboard sides with reinforced leather corners. Leather top handle. Metal key lock closure. Internal adjustable straps. Ecru coloured cotton lining. Made in the UK.
- An Equipment blazer with preppy charm. The notched lapels and striped cuffs are a contrast hue for a bold look. 3 pockets detail the front, and a single button closes the placket. Back vent. Lightly padded shoulders. Lined. Fabric: Lightweight wool suiting. Shell: 95% wool/5% polyester. Trim: 100% wool. Lining: 54% viscose/46% rayon. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting. Notched collar with peaked lapels. Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs. Formfitting with single button closure. Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent. Wool/polyester. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- You'll love the playful look of the Jungle Gym. This Chinese Laundry sandal features a rich cognac leather vamp with double adjustable ankle strap in a glossy black patent. Decorative studs, a wooden 6 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform complete this beauty. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Dolce & Gabbana's leopard-print travel trolley is sure to stylishly stand out on the baggage carousel. This faux leather case can be carried by the top or side handles, or wheeled along using the adjustable pull-out handle. The well-organized interior boasts zipped compartments, a rigid board to separate layers of clothing, and buckled straps to keep everything secure.
- Similar itemBoxy, wide cotton-linen shorts with a foldover paperbag waist & leather strap detailing. Sits at hips. Hidden, zip fly. Welt pockets at hips. Leather straps are looped across front. Silver hardware. Flap welt pockets at back. Boxy fit. Color: Slate Blue. 61% cotton, 39% linen.
- Similar itemTheory grey and blue plaid-pattern wool-blend tweed "Trean" one-button blazer. Notched lapels, stand chest pocket, convertible flap/welt side pockets, darting at front, functional three-button cuffs, single vent. One-button closure at front. Lined. Available in Grey/Blue. Wool/viscose/nylon; lining: polyester/polyurethane. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 6.