- The best in visual communication
- So pretty ?! Can’t wait to see it… #thegrandbudapesthotel #wesanderson
- "THE EAST WING; the more renovated half of the hotel." — @glitterinmyviens
i like my life gold, my clothes black, and my tea green.
- "THE KITCHEN; even though the guests aren't supposed to frequent the kitchens they are still lavishly decorated" — @glitterinmyviens
- "DINING ROOMS; dinner is served every night at the budapest, but because of the lockdown all meals are had here. They are mandatory." — @glitterinmyviens
AD goes behind the scenes of the auteur's latest film
- "THE BALL ROOM; hosting some of the finest gatherings in Europe including the peace meeting for the UN. meant for dancing and mingling but Gustave has made this his lockdown headquarters" — @glitterinmyviens
- "EAST WING ROOMS; most of these rooms have their own living area and bathroom." — @glitterinmyviens
- "THE WEST WING; slightly older and darker but still lively and opulent. Beatrix has run a little rampant on this side with the decor. she stays on this side for the secret hallways" — @glitterinmyviens
- Fanni | 14 | Hungary ☽
- "THE THEATER; self explanatory, many famed actors and actresses haved graced the hotel. Also a good place for charity events and large auctions" — @glitterinmyviens
- "TAXEDERMY ROOM; thanks to beatrix's strange hobby. an entire room is decorated from head to toe with dead animals. some with ruby eyes, no one really visits but beatrix" — @glitterinmyviens
- "THE STUDY; attatched to the small complimentary library. Tea is often held here" — @glitterinmyviens
- "WEST WING ROOMS; sharing a communal bathroom, since this wing has more communal rooms they don't have as much space" — @glitterinmyviens
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- I'm just a clumsy, hazel-eyed girl from a small town who likes interesting pictures and inspiring...