- Similar itemCompose eclectic notes with the crochet-detailed La Boheme dress by Ella Moss, rendered in lightweight crinkle cotton that pairs with spring's flat sandals in perfect harmony. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, long sleeves, cinched waist. Back keyhole, lined, pullover style.
- Similar itemSnakeskin print. Logo detail. Drawstring closure. Animal pattern. Lined interior. Adjustable shoulder straps. Messenger bags. Mini. Composition: 100% Bovine. Measurements: Depth: 5.5 Inches, Height: 8.2 Inches, Width: 5.9 Inches.
- Similar itemSoft faux leather upper, Traditional cowboy boot shape, Allover bold stitched design, Point toe, Pull tabs at sides, Stacked 1.5" heel, 11" shaft height, 12" circumference, Rubber outsole. Female, size 5 in Tan. Made from textile. Tan.
- Similar itemA soft brushed cashmere scarf featuring the iconic check. The scarf is made in Scotland at a mill with a long heritage in producing cashmere. To create a subtle lustre and soft texture, the cashmere is washed in spring water, then woven on traditional looms and brushed with natural teasels. Measuring 168 x 30cm/66.1 x 11.8in, the design is hand-finished with fringing.
- Similar itemSoft faux leather upper, Traditional cowboy boot shape, Allover bold stitched design, Point toe, Pull tabs at sides, Stacked 1.5" heel, 11" shaft height, 12" circumference, Rubber outsole. Female, size 8 1/2 in Brown. Made from textile. Brown.
- Similar itemWoven in Italian silk, the Monogram Scarf features an all-over Mulberry Star motif with the negative-print appearing on the reverse. The design features leaves from the Mulberry tree to form a star surrounding a miniature tree. Women's silk rectangular scarf with reversible Mulberry star print. Exclusive print. Soft fringing. Length 180cm Width 45cm
- Charles JourdanJinx Pebble Leather Domed Top Convertible Satchel/Shoulder Bag, InkDetailsTricolor tumbled leather with silvertone hardware.Buckled shoulder straps.Removable, adjustable strap.Hanging logo key chain.Slouchy two-way zip top.Logo jacquard lining; one zip and two open pockets.11"H x 16"W x 5"D.Imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemA.L.C.'s Lismore Dress references Italian craftsmanship in curve-hugging floral crochet; Ivory lace crochet knit; Illusion V neckline; Invisible side zip; Lined. Shell: 90% Cotton, 10% Nylon; Lining: 100% Silk. Dry clean. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemRoberto CavalliLeopard-Print Wool-Blend Wrap, NaturalDetailsRoberto Cavalli wool-blend wrap in leopard print.Approx. 56"W x 65"L.Semisheer and solid knit.Fringe trims edges.Wool/modal/cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Roberto Cavalli:In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.