Shop this look
- Similar itemInterlocking circles round out the transitional Ella coffee table's iron base, delivering an industrial feel to living rooms in an earthy russet finish. Its aged oak veneer top completes the modern furnishing with organic appeal. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep. Constructed from oak veneer and iron. Finished in aged oak and earthy russet on metal. Coordinating end table available. Clear furniture wax can be applied to protect the finish from minor spills; avoid mineral oil as its usage could discolor the wood. Wipe the table clean with a soft, dry cloth after each use.
- Similar itemGeorge Nelson�s Bubble Lamps were first conceived in 1947. Since they were first produced, the Bubble Lamps have been a staple of modern lighting, and can be used in a variety of interior spaces. The simple, sculptural shapes are constructed from an innovative plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. The result is a lighting fixture that eliminates glare and provides powerful yet diffused light. This type of light is unique to the Bubble Lamp material, making Nelson�s Lamps a distinctive lighting source. Each Bubble Lamp is constructed one-by-one, and is built according to George Nelson�s original specifications. The Pear Table Lamp is an authentic member of the Bubble Lamp family, and can be used on a desk, occasional table, or side table.
- Sink into the luxurious, supple leather of this oversized, opulent armchair. The ideal chair for reading, conversing or resting, our aged leather is replete with the perfect patina. Enjoy the classic comfort in a library, sitting room or in front of the fireplace. This chair is custom made to order; takes up to 3 months to ship. 42 inches high x 34 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Seat width: 20.5 inches; Seat depth: 22.5 inches. Constructed out of wood and aged leather; Vintage cigar leather is perfectly patinaed, the hand of aged leather. Back has one piece of seamless leather, studded and trimmed on the edges; Seat is down wrapped foam. Perfect for use in an English library.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Beautifully distressed, this classic brown leather arm chair has a slightly more modern line than your average club chair but still retains the traditional hallmarks of rich leather and nailhead borders. Classic masculine style with a twist. 38 inches high x 32 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Seat height:16 inches; arm height: 24 inches. Solid hardwood frame filled with foam, fabric upholstered in top grain leather; down wrapped in foam cushion offering luxurious comfort and support. Aniline leather imported from either Argentina or Italy. Eight step dying process, finished with strategic distressing resulting in a proprietary "Vintage Cigar" finish.
- Similar itemDesign by Michele de Lucchi.Imported from Italy.Porcelain manufacturing is a complex production process and when it's not made on industrial scale it requires very careful handling. Michele De Lucchi chose to work with this material in order to pair a modern lamp design with an traditional technique that needed revival and revolutionizing. The choice of the porcelain diffuser has additionally been made due to the poetic ambiguity of the material, which assumes transparency when the light is turned on, diffusing and regulating the light beams in a soft and sweet way unknown to any other material. Essentially, there was an aesthetic and functional necessity for a bell-shaped diffuser formed in a single piece and having an upper cone to integrate and accommodate the lamp-holder. A little suspending ring made of chromed metal puts an end to the strive for simplicity otherwise pursued in the design. The platinum edge on the lowest side of the lamp emphasizes with discretion the entire construction's basic geometry. The Caolina Pendant Light ships with 59" of wire.
- Similar itemAn intricately carved base with Gothic features supports the solid wood top of this small coffee table. Crafted from solid mahogany, it features an Antique Taupe finish with heavy distressing on the body and a Heritage Grey Stain on the round table top. Group a pair of these in front of the sofa or use it as a single end table next to a chair. Solid wood construction. Hand carved details. Distressed paint finish.
- Similar itemOur European-inspired take on the classic chair redefines it for a new age. Low to the ground, deep in profile and sleekly streamlined for casual yet sophisticated appeal, it's a chic, ultra-comfortable twist on tradition. Wingback design was developed in the 1700s and perfected over centuries. Built of kiln-dried hardwood. 8-Way, hand-tied spring suspension. Double-doweled frame. Hidden steel base with ball-bearing mechanism for a smooth, 360° swivel. Deep seat offers sink-in comfort. 1 Seat cushion/1 back cushion. All cushions are backed in fabric that allows leather to breathe; top portion of back cushion is backed in leather. Choose standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4½" foam core) or down-feather fill (feather and down wrapped around a 4½" foam core) Coordinating back cushion is all polyfiber for standard fill, or all feathers and down for down-feather fill. Also available in fabric.
- Similar itemBring a touch of discerning style to your living room with this brown coffee table. The walnut and cherry woods give this traditional coffee table a natural warmth that complements any room. The three storage drawers help to eliminate clutter in your living area, keeping it clean and stylish when company shows up. Update your home decor with a new coffee table Navigator coffee table is finished in a walnut cherry color Living room furniture features metal extension drawer glides Three (3) slim drawers provide storage for typical living room clutter Drawer interior measures 39.8 inches wide x 17 inches deep x 3 inches high Assembly Required. Ships in two boxes. See catalog number 12096962 for a matching map side table See catalog number 80001397 for a matching map console table Color: Brown.
- Similar itemGeorge Nelson�s Bubble Lamps were first conceived in 1947. Since they were first produced, the Bubble Lamps have been a staple of modern lighting, and can be used in a variety of interior spaces. The simple, sculptural shapes are constructed from an innovative plastic that coats a steel wire-frame. The result is a lighting fixture that eliminates glare and provides powerful yet diffused light. This type of light is unique to the Bubble Lamp material, making Nelson�s Lamps a distinctive lighting source. Each Bubble Lamp is constructed one-by-one, and is built according to George Nelson�s original specifications. The Cigar Table Lamp is an authentic member of the Bubble Lamp family, and can be used on a desk, occasional table, or side table.
- Similar itemThe neutral Palecek Spa Hassock table delivers a coastal complement to transitional living rooms. Textured with natural hand-braided seagrass, this square furnishing defines organic style both relaxed and chic. 18"W x 18"D x 18"H. Plantation hardwood frame. Woven seagrass.
- The classic tufted lines of an old school club chair? Check. Caster feet for easy movement? Check. Distressed, slightly rock n' roll leather? Check. This might just be the perfect, up to date interpretation of the masculine design icon. 30 inches high x 49 inches wide x 38 inches deep; seat height: 20 inches, Arm height: 30 inches. Solid hardwood frame filled with foam, fabric upholstered in top grain leather. Aniline leather imported from either Argentina or Italy. Eight step dying process, finished with strategic distressing resulting in a proprietary "Vintage Cigar" finish. This item is a special made to order item.