Shop this look
- Similar itemBring the beauty and grandeur of ancient stone into your home with this incredible console table. Featuring a stone statuary display reverse-painted on antiqued mirror for a unique vintage look, the Antiqued Statuary Mirrored Console Table is the perfect accent piece for a formal entryway, powder room, or other space. A meticulously painted mirrored frame and delicate bun feet complete the look. Handcrafted quality. Black wood frame with light gray and pale brown accents. Wood is finished with a misty gray wash.
- This impressive round coffee table is a shining example of industrial style and modern function. The polished metal top has a studded, eye-catching prism design. The circular base is crafted from slatted black metal for an open yet sturdy feel. 14.6 inches high x 35.5 inches wide x 35.5 inches deep. Constructed from metal. Finished in black and natural. Slatted round metal base. Studded metal top.
- Similar itemThis luxurious piece's amply padded cushions offer sink-in-comfort. Its contemporary and sophisticated design allows it to fit seamlessly in a variety of room styles.This piece is made to order and will be hand-crafted and upholstered 100-percent in the USA. The hardwood frame is sourced in the USA and constructed in North Carolina using eco-friendly soy bean fill, hand knotted eight-way steel coils, and spring and down cushions. Due to its handmade nature, small variations can be expected, and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product. Please note that depending on the selected length of your new TAG chair, your item may come with a different seat cushion count than what is shown in the photo i.e.: it will be a 2, 3, or 4 seater. Also, There may be slight color differences from that in our images due to lighting used during photography. Customers should expect extended lead times as pieces are made to order. Dimensions Length: 44 inches Width options: Classic: 37 inches; Luxe: 41 inches Height: 31 inches Furniture Pattern: Solid Chair Type: Accent Chairs Material: Fabric, Upholstered, Linen Style: Southwestern, Traditional, Transitional, Casual, Mid-Century, Contemporary, Modern, Rustic Assembly: Assembled Chair Back Height: Standard Color: Blue, Grey Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Since this item is made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for production time and quality checks before the item leaves our warehouse. You may only cancel a made to order item within 24 hours of submission. Due to the unique nature of this product, we are not able to accept returns. For additional return information please contact our customer service team. Color: Blue.
- This chic table lamp is carved and finished by hand then set atop a crystal base for added drama. Perfect for any side table. Price marked is for a pair. 27.5 inches high x 15 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Color: rustic aged brown; rustic linen shade. Material: solid wood, crystal. (2) x standard bulb 60 watt max. Price marked is for the pair.
- Similar itemLee Industries Federico Leather Chair Details Handcrafted chair. Maple frame; leather upholstery. Accented with a double row of nailhead trim. Down back cushion; foam seat. Springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 30"W x 38"D x 34"T. Seat, 16"T; arms, 23"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 80 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Lee Industries: In 1969, Bill and Dottie Coley set out to manufacture quality American-made furniture that they would be proud to use in their own home. They opened a 7500-square-foot factory, hired 10 people, and started Lee Industries. Today, each one-of-a-kind Lee piece is handcrafted in Newton, North Carolina, by a team of craftsmen who are experts in their field and take pride in their workmanship. Lee has a long history of eco-friendly manufacturing—all of their pieces have certified sustainable frames, soy-based cushions, recycled metals, recycled fibers, and low VOC finishes. Lee partners with American Forests to plant trees for their Global Releaf Projects, and they are also a Silver Exemplary Member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council, a leading organization in promoting sustainable practices amoung furniture manufacturers, retailers, and consumers. Lee holds both FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) and SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) certificates, which help keep track of the chain of custody for all frames used in their furniture. Color: LT SPA BLUE. Material: Upholstered leather chair in Mont Blanc Aqua with small nickel nails and vintage chestnut finish.
- Similar itemThe sun will certainly shine wherever you place this mirrored side table. Antiqued mirror inlays on the top, drawer and lower shelf are surrounded by a solid wood frame featuring an aged pewter finish that will add just a touch of vintage glamour to your decor. This side table will make a lovely bedside table in a feminine bedroom or place it next to a chair or sofa in he living room and enjoy the sparkle and shine. Solid birch wood frame. Single drawer. Antiqued mirror.
- Similar itemHooker Furniture Janiece Mirrored Side Table Details Side table with round reflective top supported by a tapered, tiered square base. Made of hardwood solids and mirrored glass. Antiqued-gold highlights. 26.25"Dia. x 28.25"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 95 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: MIRROR. Material: Hardwood solids and mirror glass.
- A delicate balance of elegance and wrought iron in an aged grey painted finish lend vintage charm to this updated shabby chic lamp. Price marked is for a pair. 32 inches high x 17 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep. Color: aged grey; shade color: dark linen printed. Material: Iron. Socket: 150W max. standard bulb; Black fabric covered cord; 6-7 feet of cord. Price marked is for the pair.
- Rarely do we come across mirrored pieces which have been so expertly "foxed" or distressed. From the tapered legs to the scalloped edges, every inch of this vintage inspired console table has been meticulously treated in order to create one of the most convincing antique mirror effects we've seen. Whether placed in a French Country or Hollywood Regency style context, the lines of this table and the expertly foxed effect are utterly beguiling and just right. 35 inches high x 58 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from wood and mirrored glass. Beveled foxed mirrored glass top. Foxed mirror refers to when an antique mirror is intentionally made misty and unclear so as to not be too reflective. Coordinating end tables available.
- Similar itemWith an angular shape balanced by an overstuffed seat cushion, this comfortable respite is refined enough for a classic sensibility and quirky enough to grace a room with a touch of whimsy. Cotton velvet upholstery has a durable, soft pile and rich color. Removable spring down cushion; down, fiber, foam fill. Hardwood frame; paris finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.
- Similar itemThe eclectic Cylinder table lamp base by Jamie Young lights up in rustic style with a contemporary guise. Accented with an optional drum shade, the round fixture's rope detailing and square base sets modern living rooms aglow with visual delight. Jute. Add optional Jamie Young medium drum shade (shown in Sea Salt with Natural Burlap trim) 3-way socket. Wired with 6' cord. Silver sockets with black switches. Accepts 150W bulb (not included) Harp included with optional lamp shade or can be added to order. Lamp base: 6"W x 6"D x 18"H. Shade: 15"W x 10"H. Lamp with shade: 28"H.
- Similar itemCandice Olson. Hendrix Mirrored Coffee Table. Coffee table blends traditional and modern elements. Metal frame with tempered-glass top and mirrored shelf. Glass top has 1" bevel. 52"W x 25"D x 19"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 120 lbs.
- Similar itemWe've got to tip our hats to this eclectic table lamp, with a shade styled as a ladies chapeau and a base of intricately carved wood. Lighthearted and country with a French accent, this lamp makes a great conversation piece and charming-yet-functional fixture. 18 inches high x 7 inches wide x 7 inches deep. Constructed from wood with a metal wire shade. Contrast-enhancing oxidized finish. 1-40 watt base. Bulb not included. Wood in antique white distressed finish.