- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Stephanie KantisGoddess Hammered 24k Plate CuffDetails24-karat yellow gold-plated bronze.Softly hammered finish.Opening for slip-on style.Slightly malleable for adjustable fit.2 1/2"W.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Elie TahariLori Sleeveless Tropical Print BlouseDetailsElie Tahari print silk blouse.Approx. 24"L front, 26"L back from shoulder to hem. Boat neckline; mesh yoke and side frame.Sleeveless with moderate shoulder coverage. Relaxed fit. Hem hits past hip.Silk; viscose yoke.Dry clean.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionGrasse Tweed Knit Pencil Skirt with Crochet TrimDetailsGrasse tweed jacket.Crochet trim.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting silhouette.Knee length.Wool/rayon.Contrast: viscose/cotton/polyester/wool/rayon/metallic.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemThe perfect bracelet for casual cool, our Wide Leather Inlay Cuff features our iconic double-T logo on a shiny brass bangle, finished with a hinge. A touch tomboy and a bit rocker-chic, it can bring signature polish to any look, worn alone or stacked with other styles. Metal, and leather. Logo push closure. Width: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Similar itemLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil.
- Similar itemViscose/Lycra® spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA of imported materials. Fold over waist, pencil silhouette, pull-on style. From The Fisher Project collection.
- Similar itemOur richly embroidered silk shirt features an intricately detailed neckline with cutout accents for a chic look that's perfect for weekend getaways. Boatneck. Embroidery and cutouts at neckline and down sleeves. Keyhole at back with single-button closure. Three-quarter-length sleeves. Rounded hem. Silk. Dry clean only.
- Loeffler RandallAlba Polka-Dot Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsWith grandiose feminine flair, the Loeffler Randall Alba pump plays up polka-dots on luxe calf hair-with a bow at the ankle for the finishing touch.Dyed, polka-dot printed calf hair (Brazil) upper. 3 3/4" covered heel; 1/4" demi-platform; 3 1/2" equiv. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Bow adorns ankle strap. Zip back stay. Leather lining and insole. Leather outsole. "Alba" is made in Brazil. Designer About Loeffler Randall:Designer Jessie Randall introduced Loeffler Randall in the fall of 2005, and the line's distinctive blend of feminine, approachable elegance was well received by both fashion editors and celebrities. Just two short years after Loeffler Randal debuted, it was honored with the CFDA Swarovski Award for Accessory Design.