Sorry, I think this has been done before, but this is mostly to go along with my video.
How To Dip Dye Your Hair With Kool-Aid
(You can fully dye it too, but I only dip-dyed mine, so there might be something different to do if you're fully dying it and I don't want to leave anything out.)
What you need:
~A towel for your clothes
~A towel for your hair.
~1 cup of water
~SUGAR FREE Kool-Aid package
1. Get prepared with everything listed above.
2. Boil 1 cup of water.
3. When it starts to boil add the Kool-Aid package and stir.
4. Move the pot (or pour the Kool-Aid into another bowl) to the place were you want to dye it.
5. Dip the section of your hair you want dyed into the bowl. Leave it in for 10 minutes.
6. Take it out and blow dry it.
~You can't shower for 24 hours afterwards, so I'd take a shower before you dye it.
~Plan out a way that you can sit comfortably for the 10 minutes you have your hair in the Kool-Aid BEFORE you get your hair in the Kool-Aid (learned that the hard way).
xoxo, Katlyn. =]