When it comes to scene makeup it's best to be creative with your look. If you look like every other scene girl, you won't stand out. Although, it's good to know how to do the classic scene makeup and then add a touch of creativity by using your favourite eyeshadow or drawing on some designs.
1) Wear a pale-ish (make sure it doesn't look weird with your skintone) foundation or powder. (I never wear foundation cuz i don't like having stuff on my face besides lotion and no blush cuz my cheeks are already pinkish a lot hehe)
2) Use primer [or a translucent powder] on your eyelids and near your lower lashline. (I didn't use primer but i probably should've i was lazy xD)
3) Next, grab your kohl/pencil liner and color in your upper and lower water-line.
4) Wipe off any access eyeliner, you don't want too much, you'll be wearing liquid liner too.
5) Apply black or colored eyeshadow on your eyelids. Put an appropriate amount according to look you are aiming for. If your using colored, you can also experiment with more than one color.
6) Blend your eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush or q-tip.
7) Take your liquid liner and draw a smooth line across your upper and lower lashlines. If you want, wing it out to add a more exotic look. You can also draw a few stars, hearts or dots near your eyes sometimes.
8) Your done with the eyes. Get some lipgloss, make sure it is not too bright. Nude, translucent and light pink are good colors. Gently kiss a tissue paper to remove any access gloss :) When i wore scene makeup i didn't put anything on my lips besides a lip balm because my lips are really pinkish so it looks i'm already wearing something lol weird i know xD
Every scene girl's makeup style differs from person to person, depending on what they call pull off and their pesonal preferences. Although, there is a classic look for most scene makeup. It usually includes: Heavy eyeliner, Pale foundation, Black eyeshadow, Maybe a little colorful eyeshadow, Pale clear or light pink lip-gloss, Fake eyelases or mascara. Some girls prefer dramatic wings/cat eyes, some like black eyeshadow to intensify the look and some just prefer a thin lining around their eyes for their scene makeup.
With me I used to like a ton of black eyeshadow "panda eyes", false eyelashes even though mines are long already lol, a ton of black eyeliner and mascara and thats it but later i started wearing less and started winging my winging my eyes "cat eyes".
So if your interested in this look or have been doing it for years and maybe this gave you some idea to try another color or style thanks for reading my skittles!!! <33333
#tips #tippers #HowTo #DIY #makeup #scene #emo #goth #alternative #Punk #edgy #Beauty