so i know a tonn of you guys want to look amazing & beautiful this summerr (:
this will tell you how to get tonedd, fit & how to enjoy yummy, healthy foods.
this tip will include:
-tips in general
first, want to burn 100 calories right now?
1. march in place for one minute.
2. jog in place for one minute.
3. jumping jacks for one minute.
4. long jumps for one minute.
5. jog lightly for one minute.
6. jumping jacks again for one minute.
7. squat and kick, alternating legs for one minute.
8. jog lightly for one minute.
9. long jumps for one minute.
& now some fun exercises you wont mind doingg (:
-hoola hoopingg! it burns fat in the place most of us want it gone, our abs.
you can hoola hoop using wii fit if you have it, but if not just go to walmart& grab a $3 hoop, play your fave upbeat song and get swirling! time legit flies by when you do this, go through about five to ten songs for an amazing workout.
we did this in our gym class for a week, its SO fun oh my god.
its like this really really upbeat dance thing, like it burns hundreds of calories and tones your legs, thighs, arms, basically your entire body. i loved it so much i went out and bought this:
because its really similar to zumba. whenever im bored i pull out either the dancing with the stars cardio workout dvd or the pussycat dolls workout dvd. you could take classes though. they have classes in my town for zumba, theyll probably have some in yours too! research itt(:
-rollerbladingg/skating.(: its probably my favorite excerise. it really works your legs& it's relatively easy!
and plus, when you're excerising outdoors, you won't get too sweaty, so when you see that hottie from chem class drive by, you'll still be lookin hella finnneee ;)
you can get rollerblades for around $30 on the cheap, but if you are going to use them i suggest getting a quality pair for around $70-$100.
-if you own a trapoline, jump on that! try flips and even jumping jackss (:
for sexy, lean legs:
^ i do that before i go to bed most nights! (:
& im sure most of you have seen this, but the 99 workout:
nextt, healthy meals !
-tomato & cream cheese bagels
-small (3-ounce) whole-grain bagel
-2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
-2 large slices tomato
-Salt and pepper to taste
*toast bagel halves and spread with cream cheese. Top each side with a slice of tomato and season with salt and pepper. its suprisingly goodd!(:
-apple peanutbutter wraps
spread a thin layer of low-fat peanut butter on a 6-inch whole wheat tortilla. chop up an apple and roll the peices up inside of it, then microwave it for 45 seconds. dip in low fat yogurt, add cinnamon if you want to.(:
-ONE slice of cinnamon rasisin swirl bread is only 80 calories! eat with OJ and a banana and you're good to go!
on the go? healthy breakfast ideas -
-Oatmeal with brown sugar and nuts
-Tall black coffee
From Dunkin' Donuts;
-Egg White Turkey Sausage Flatbread Sandwich
-Coffee with skim milk
turkey, bacon, lettuce& tomato sandwich
-1tbsp. light ranch dressing
-2 slices whole wheat toast
-2 slices cooked turkey bacon
-2 slices turkey breast
-2 thin slices tomato
-2 leaves romaine lettuce
*spread dressing on 1 slice of toast. add everything else. cut in half. enjoyy(:
mini pizza bagell
-whole wheat bagel, cut in half
-marinara or pizza sauce
spread marinara over both tops of the bagel slices, then sprinkle the cheese. put in a toaster/oven or the microwave, take it out and enjoy. i eat this all the time, its amazing!
want a light lunch?
pack a whole grain roll with butter and a peice of fruit. small, but filling!
instead of :
pepperoni pizza, soda, a brownie
veggie pizza, flavored water, an apple & a bownie.
a bagel with butter & chocolate chip cookies
a bagel with peanut butter, a banana & chocolate milk
popcorn chicken & fries
popcorn chicken, baked chips & an orange
i actually made a tip on this a while back haha(:
if you want more tell mee!
GENERAL HEALTH TIPS:
- change your lifestyle. diets are temporary. when you change your dietary& workout lifestyle, you're changing your habits, and you're putting yourself on track for long term&&continued success and weight maintenance.(:
- drink plenty of water throughout the whole day! one glass before each meal will also make you feel fuller.
- pick a time every night that you will not eat after. i dont eat after 8pm! make sure you choose a time that works for you. eating late at night is not a good ideaa.
- gett plenty of sleep. it speeds up your metabolism!
- aim for at least 30 minutes of cardio, three times a week. this is so easy to do in the summer. Running, swimming, sports, etc...
- don’t forget strength training! twice a week you should do weights (smaller weights but more repetitions work best), and tone your abs and legs. Lunges, leg lifts, crunches, etc...
- set realistic goals. Make small goals on your way to the bigger ones. in the end, you’ll have achieved more.
if youre into rap, i have two playlistss for you!
&& a more pop playlist:
so i worked REALLLY hard on this hahaha pleaseplease tell me what you think?(:♥
fave, comment & add to collections if you like itt!♥