Is there one guy you've been after for ages? Sometimes it can be hard to know when to make the first move, and whether he likes you or not!
Here's some tips, I hope this helps! :))
1. BE CONFIDENT. It's a fact that shy people miss out - if you're too afraid to make the first move, he might be afraid too, and you'll both lose out! Remember, confidence is attractive.
2. Make eye contact. Catch his eye across the room and hold it for a second or two, then smile. Don't just stare at him, because he'll find it freaky, but catching his eye will make him think about you.
3. Find out where he hangs out. Don't make a point of stalking him, but going to some of the places he goes to not only means you'll get to see him, but you'll have something in common to talk about :))
4. Find out what his interests are. Ever tried to talk to someone you have NOTHING in common with? It's not easy, so asking him what he's into or asking his friends means you could find a common interest. This is a great way to start a conversation and means you can have something you're both interested in talking about.
5. Get his number. It's much better to ask him for his number, rather than asking a friend. Drop it into a conversation with him, for example if you've been chatting in person say 'I've gotta go, can I text you later?'. If he's interested he should give you his number!
6. Become comfortable with him. Guys love when you're confident enough to muck around with them. Maybe challenge him to something - even better if it's something that you could beat him at! For example, challenge him to a bowling match (you can bring a few friends along if you'll feel better) or even one of his favourite video games.
7. See him around. Say that you're going to the cinema or going to the park with some of your mates, and would he like to come? Take a few mates with you at first, and when you become closer, you can meet with just him.
8. Be flirty. Tease him a little, and give him little hints. Being overly flirty could make you seem desperate though, but the occasional flirtatious comment will keep him interested!
9. Get his mates to like you. They'll not only help you to get closer to him, but then they'll also accept you straight away if you get together. This is the same with his family - get to know them, and show them that you'll make a great girlfriend.
10. Play up your best features. Have you got beautiful eyes? Or do you have a great figure? Play up the features that you think are your best, for example by applying a small amount of mascara if you have nice eyes or applying lip gloss if you have nice lips. He'll notice!
11. Be careful with the last tip. A small amount of make-up can enhance your features, but too much will look unnatural and will only put him off! If you get together, the chances are that at some point he'll see you without make-up anyway, and he won't love you any less :))
12. Be yourself. This sounds cheesy, but do you really want to be wearing skyscraper heels to impress him if you're not comfortable? He will fall for YOU and your great personality, not anyone you're pretending to be. Not only will pretending to be different be hard to keep up, but you won't feel confident around him. Remember, if he doesn't love you for who you are, either he doesn't deserve you or it's just not going to work out.
These tips should help you, but if it doesn't work out, don't feel too down! There are over 7 billion people in the world, there's sure to be one who'll love you for who you are...just hang on there, people can come along at the most unexpected times :))