hey girlz: this is my audition tip.
This is just a quick tip on how to have hair like Katy Perry!
1. Apply Mousse. Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your hand to measure, and evenly spread it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2. Part to the Left. Using the tip of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the arch of your left eyebrow and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. Using your eyebrows as guidelines is a good idea. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush. A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add volume to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage your hair.
4.Blow-dry the Back Under. To blow-dry under, start at the back and place your brush under the section of hair close to the nape. With the dryer held over the hair, pull the brush from the roots and continue to the mid length's, keeping the blow-dryer following over the top. Once you reach the ends, curve them under. Repeat this step until the section is completely dry.
5.Blow-dry the Sides Under. To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and pin the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates volume). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then curve the ends under. Repeat until dry.
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right. Take a section of your hair no bigger than the diameter of your brush. Place your brush under your hair at the roots of your section. Then with your blow-dryer above, drag the brush up through the mid-lengths and tips of the hair following with your blow-dryer and pulling the hair to the right. Repeat until your hair is completely dry.
7. Use Large Hot Rollers. A large hot roller is used to give your hair a larger curl and to add lots of body.
8. Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back. Take the entire back section of your hair, and then starting from the crown, take a smaller section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no tangles. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller down the hair shaft until it meets your head and then secure it in place with a pin. Repeat this step until you have reached the nape of your neck and the entire back section of your hair is done. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
9.Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side. Take a section of hair no wider than the diameter of the hot roller and comb it through to ensure there are no tangles. Place the roller at the ends of the section of hair, being sure to smooth the ends under, and then twist the roller vertically, making sure to roll it backwards, along the hair shaft to the roots and secure it with a pin. Keep the rollers in your hair until they cool.
10.Piece the Ends Using Wax. Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the tips of your hair.
11. Apply Smoothing Shine. Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and tips of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it look oily.
12.Apply Hairspray. To finish, apply a small amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Make sure not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.
This is a formal style hair. It's classified as long and wavy. Ment for women with oval, oblong, square, and diamond face shapes. This will work best if you have a Medium/ Thick hair density, and a Fine/ Medium hair texture. This hairstyle looks gorgous on any age up till age 50. Any height and a thin/ average shape. Without glasses is best. This hairstyle takes about a half an hour. Multi-colored highlights throught the front and sides adds playfulness.
There you are! 12 steps till an amazing hairstyle!