here is another recipe to make your holidays more tasty
Milk (at least 2%)
Unsweetened, dutch-processed cocoa
Sugar (either granulated or confectioners, but confectioners will be easier to dissolve)
1. Warm milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Do not boil.
2. Stir in a heaping spoonful of cocoa, then stir in sugar to taste.
3. Time for add-ins! Here are five of our favorites:
- Homemade marshmallows taste so much better than store-bought ones.
- Add in vanilla-flavored homemade whipped cream. A dollop'll do!
- Serve with a cinnamon stick.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and cinnamon before pouring into mugs for a Mexican-style treat.
- Choose sprinkles that suit the occasion--snowflakes, Christmas trees--and sprinkle them over top. Cute!
i hope you liked this tip and have a great day