Discover your style
How to make choclate leaves
I found this in my mom's cookbook. I thought this was cool, so i decided to share this with you guys. This is fairly easy though. This is going to be my last tip for at least 2 weeks.
- Nontoxic leaves such as Rose or Lemon Leaves.
- a clean paintbrush or a pasty brush
- 1/2 a cup of chopped semisweet white or milk
1) Take the chopped up chocolate and place it in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir it. I would suggest to put 2 tablespoons of water in the chocolate so it can melt a little better. Keep on repeating this step until its silky smooth
2) Take the brush and coat the leaves with chocolate on 1 side.
3) Let the leaves sit for 1 hour then peel the leaf off
Tah dah! Your done!
Send us your requests! formspring us @ tipchickas
13 20 1125 23 18 351 2501 434 60 19 2 94 268 1499 642 1 27