Hey girlies! It's Dariya here and I have been doing a lot of food and drink recipes for you, so if you have any other requests for me please PM my personal @beautyjunkiee. Anyways, let's get started with the tip...
2) Sugar (optional)
3) Lemon Juice
1. Warm lemons by placing in the microwave. First poke the skin of the lemon with a fork, being careful not to poke all the way through the skin to the flesh.Place the lemon(s) in the microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Lemons can also be warmed by placing them in a bowl and pouring boiling water over them. Allow them to sit in the hot water for 30 seconds.
3. After the lemons have been warmed, roll them on a solid surface using the palm of your hand. Roll until you feel the flesh softening.
4. After rolling the lemons, cut them in half crosswise. Place one half of the lemon on the juicer, apply pressure and twist the lemon to remove the juice. The juice can also be removed by squeezing the lemon by hand.
5. Remove all the seeds from the juicer once you have finished.
6. The extra pulp that has collected in the bottom of the juicer can be added to the lemon juice once the seeds have been removed, unless pulp-free juice is required. If it is necessary to use pulp-free juice, strain juice to separate any pulp that may have gotten into the juice.
7. In a saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil and then add 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
8. Continue to cook over medium low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
9. Remove from the heat and add 1 1/2 cups of fresh lemon juice. Stir to mix thoroughly and then allow the mixture to cool. The lemon syrup can be stored in the refrigerator until needed or it can be mixed with water to produce lemonade.
Option: For additional flavor, add 3/4 tablespoon of grated lemon zest when adding the fresh lemon juice.
10. To make lemonade, add lemon syrup to 4 1/2 cups of water. Taste to test for sweetness. If necessary, add a little more water. Refrigerate until chilled or serve over ice.
Credit to: http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--1091/how-to-make-homemade-lemonade.asp
I hope you guys liked the tip! If you have any requests for us, please, feel free to PM us! Thanks!
- Dariya ♥