Bonjour! It's Dariya here and I decided to make a tip on some homemade smoothies you could try out. This is has many variations to it, you can use a variety of fruit and anything you like! I'm going to show you a few recipes! This is also very healthy, unless you add tons of sugar into it! So, let's get started...
Recipe #1: Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1) One cup Fresh Strawberries
2) One Banana
3) One cup Non-Fat Yogurt
4) One cup of Ice
5) One packet sugar or sugar substitute (optional)
1) Take out your strawberries and slice them into thin pieces.
2) Take out your banana and slice it into thin pieces as well.
3) Put both fruit into blender and non-fat yogurt with the cup of ice.
4) Blend the ingredients together until creamy and silky.
5) Add the sugar or sugar substitute and mix in.
6) Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Recipe #2: Banana Caramel Smoothie
1) Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt (6 oz.)
2) One Banana
3) One Cup Almond or Soy Milk
4) Caramel Fat-Free Topping (1 tsp.)
5) One Cup of Ice
6) Pinch of Cinnamon, Clove and Ginger
7) Whipped Cream (Low Fat; optional)
1) Take out your banana and slice it into thin pieces.
2) Put Banana, Yogurt, Almond/Soy Milk, Ice and Topping into bowl and mix by hand until creamy. You can use a blender if you want to.
3) Once mixture is creamy, pour into cup and add whipped cream on top.
4) Put pinches or cinnamon, clove and ginger on top of whipped cream.
Recipe #3: Mango Madness Smoothie
1) Two cups Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt
2) One cup Mango Nectar
3) Two Mangoes
4) 1/4 tsp Cardamom
1) Take out your mango and peel it. Then, slice/chop it into little pieces.
2) Put all ingredients into blenders and blend until creamy and smooth.
3) Add ice cubes and blend again.
4) Take out and enjoy!
Note* Cardamom might be hard to find, so you can leave it out but it has many detoxing properties.
Credit to: http://www.smoothieweb.com/
*The above site has many, many smoothie recipes, try them out!
I hope you guys like it and try some of these recipes out! I have already tried out the strawberry banana smoothie and it was delicious! If you have any requests for us please PM us. If you have any requests for me please PM my personal @beautyjunkiee. Thanks!