I make these all the time!!!!! Everyone makes they different but here is how i make them.
~7 -8 waffle cones
~8 large marshmallows
~2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
~ 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
1. On a large platter arrange waffle cones broken into pieces to resemble nacho chips.
2. Cut the marshmallows into little pieces and then Sprinkle them over the waffle cones.
3. Drizzle the caramel over them.
4. Sprinkle the Chocolate chips over them
5. Put in the microwave until its starts to melt.
~ Courtney///// @purple-ninja9