Heyyo! Emily (@my-name-is-emily) here! mmm, Oreos! Cookies! Something round!!! Lol, so I'm going to tell you how to make these :)
- Gallon zip lock bag
- Mixing spoon
- Glass bowl
- Plastic bowl
- Rolling pin or some other hard object to crush the oreos
- Wax paper
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 8 ounce package cream cheese (16 oz. if you want to use the whole package of oreos)
- 1 package of white bark coating (or chocolate pieces)
1. Dump your package of Oreo cookies into the gallon zip lock bag.
2. Zip the zip lock bag, but leave a small airspace so when you hit the bag it doesn't pop a hole in it.
3. Crush the Oreos with a hard object, such as a rolling pin.
4. After finishing step 3, dump the crushed Oreos into the plastic bowl.
5. Use the mixing spoon to mix the cream cheese with the crushed Oreos in the plastic bowl.
6. Keep mixing until the Oreos and cream cheese are clumped together well.
7. Lay out a sheet of wax paper about 1 to 1 1/2 feet long.
8. Now start making small balls out of the mixture about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Lay the balls on the wax paper. Refrigerate until cold and set.
9. Get out the glass bowl and put in enough white bark (or chocolate pieces) coating to coat all the balls.
10. Put the glass bowl of white bark/chocolate coating in the microwave for about 30 seconds take it out mix it and put it in for another 30 seconds. Make sure it is melted good but don't burn it.
11. Coat the balls in the coating and let them harden.
12. DONE! Enjoy your Oreo cookie balls.
I can't wait to try these!!! :)
Taggies: @broken-mirror @nissi75 @pure-love00 @light-up-the-sky-like-fireworks @be-you-stay-you @wildchild-abc @itsstorrriii @cloud9-abadsantos @katherinek19 @my-name-is-emily