Hey guys, I haven't made a tip in a while so here it is, rainbow cupcakes.
White cake mix
1/3 cup (80 ml) water
2 tablespoons oil
3 egg whites
4 food coloring colors
Candy and sprinkles, optional
Vanilla butter-cream frosting (white)
4 Food coloring
1. Mix the cake mix with the water, egg whites, and oil in a large bowl. Mix until smooth.
2. Evenly divide the mixture into 6 bowls.
3. Make the different colored batter. Be sure to add at least 2-3 food coloring drops into each one; less for a lighter color, more for a darker color.
1st bowl: red food coloring
2nd bowl: yellow food coloring
3rd bowl: blue food coloring
4th bowl: green food coloring
5th bowl: equal amounts of red and blue food coloring to make purple
6th bowl: equal amounts of red and yellow food coloring to make orange
4. Thoroughly stir each one with a different spoon.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Add the batter in this order from bottom to top:
6. Bake at 325ºF/160ºC for 20 minutes.
7. Take 3 small bowls and fill them with the butter cream frosting.
8. Put red, yellow, blue frosting in a Big Sandwich Plastic Bag.
9. Take the bag and cut a corner
10. Take the cupcakes a swirl the frosting. You will see a tie-dye effect.
Hoped you like them:)
Sindy, You're tangfastic ♥
@pink-friday-cupcakes @rebelbeautifully @vanilla-glitter @sammyavalos @naturelover6678 @notanonymous @fashiongirlz143 @nicola-xxx @themadhatter8 @hungergames44 @jaydenandemily @chicky102 @bekahlovesyou525 @black-dahlia96 @welcometoplanetearth @gleefan123 @ofmiceandsilence @tayzalo @xoxsavannahxox @zoe-star @shazambazam @alamiasonlygirl @heyitsandrea
want to join our taglist? go here: http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_showcase_our_tag_list/set?id=63896832
audition here: http://www.polyvore.com/auditions/set?id=66471174
take our survey for 1O likes:
request here: http://www.polyvore.com/christmas_showcase_request_tip/set?id=63896956