Hiii people, sorry I haven't been on but I've just had the hardest time of my life with all those exams and...
Yeah, anyway enough with my tragedies, lets get on with the tip, and it's red velvet cupcakes this time.
a box of white cake mix
1/3 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate
red food coloring
1 package (85g) of Philadelphia cream cheese
1/4 cup or 1/2 a stick (56g) of butter
16 oz (450g) of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons (29g) of sour cream
2 teaspoons (10ml) of vanilla extract
1. Follow the directions on the box, starting with the cake batter. Mix together all of the different ingredients, adding the melted chocolate at the end. To melt chocolate, put in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave in 20 second intervals; stirring each time.
2. Start adding the red food coloring. The exact measurement differs each time you make it. Just keep adding coloring until you get the color you desire.
3. Scoop batter into cupcake tin, filled with liners. Bake cupcakes according to directions on the box (15-20 minutes).
4. After baking, let cupcakes cool completely.
5. Beat cream cheese, butter, sour cream, and vanilla together until light and fluffy to start making vanilla cream cheese frosting.
6. Gradually add the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
7. Frost the cupcakes. To do this, either use a spatula or a Ziploc bag to pipe on frosting. Decorate according to the occasion or however you like!
8. Enjoy your delicious cupcakes!
Credit to Wikihow.
Hoped you liked:)
Sindy// You're tangfastic xoxo
want to join our taglist? go here: http://www.polyvore.com/taglist/set?id=68044662
take our survey for 1O likes:
request here: http://www.polyvore.com/request_tip/set?id=68045476